Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Feud  (Read 5168 times)

Dreamcatcher

• View Profile
The Feud
« on: April 15, 2011, 04:38:38 AM »
Alright bit before state what my dream was about because has something to do with the friend. A friend I have is getting married to a girl I do not like and I don't think its a wise choice he is making by marrying her. Well haven't had a convo. with him in a good while nor has he come to mind but out of the blue I had a dream involving him.

Dream was about my friend and this other guy (didn't even know the other guy) feuding over me , weird thing was they were both acting like they were in love with me in the dream which is weird cause have no feelings that way toward my friend. But the dream took place on land a while and kept getting like kidnapped from one guy to the other and eventually switched the scene to being on boats and woke up after that.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 11:24:17 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: The Feud
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 11:42:27 AM »
Dreamcatcher – The dream sounds as if you are a very passive person in this dream, and you were simply someone who was taken by two different men. So I wonder whether any of the passiveness is apparent in your waking life.

For instance you could have stated at any time that you were not playing this game – or did you feel the men were too powerful? Also it sounds as if this could be a way of saying, “See how much I am wanted and loved – These two men find me irresistible.”

So ask yourself whether you have felt unloved recently.

Tony