Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 8018 times)

Tiernan

• View Profile
Hello
« on: April 18, 2011, 09:25:42 AM »
Hello Tony & everyone!

I have been interested in dreams on and off for years - I first started reading about them when I read some of Karl Jung's books around the time I finished school. Not the easiest books to read and afterwards I didn't continue my interest in dreams or even remember them. Then maybe 10 years ago after I moved to Hong Kong I started reading up about them again and writing down the dreams. I would do this maybe for a year or too then stop for another year before getting interested again. I wasn't making any real progress in understanding them until I found a second hand copy of your Dream Dictionary in a bookstore in Manila. This book has been a huge help and last year I discovered this fantastic website and it has opened a new world for me. Now sometimes I remember 3 or 4 dreams every night and I feel I am barely touching the surface.
Anyway, since I have never participated on a discussion forum before this is a first so I hope this goes well.

Thanks,

tiernan

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 09:43:19 AM »
Tiernan - Thanks you so much for sharing some of your story with us.

And thank for telling me the other story about Dream Dictionary. I sometimes wonder what it would be like to know all the lives of Dream Dictionary and the stories they could tell. I wonder where the copy you found in Manila had traveled before then.

Tony