Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream of wedding card without bridegroom name  (Read 8130 times)

sunway2

• View Profile
Dream of wedding card without bridegroom name
« on: April 17, 2011, 11:48:27 AM »
Hi,

I saw two a dream where in i can see there some marriage is going on but i am not the part of the marriage  second dream something weird i saw the wedding card wherein i see the name of the bride but the name of bridegroom doesn't appear -------------------- WEDS  some girlsname (I dont remember the name which appeared
I am 32  male  single so i am not sure what this dream means.

Can anybody explain from spiritual and physical point of view .

Thanks in advance for the interpretation

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream of wedding card without bridegroom name
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 08:10:17 AM »
Sunway – I had a dream years ago in which I could not get into the place the wedding took place. The reason was there were things I needed to learn and change personally. Later dreams showed me slowly getting to being married.

Your dream is more about your spiritual marriage, and you were not included for the same reason as in my dream. The second dream is a continuation of the first and you have not put your name as a bridegroom. Each one is about you, so I wonder why you have not put yourself forward.

I suggest that you ask your inner self what it is you need to learn or do to become married in your dreams, then carefully watch your dreams.

Also the dreams are not directly about marriage in waking life, but about finding a real connection with you female self. Of course, when you manage that wedding you are much more likely to find a wife in the world.

Tony

sunway2

• View Profile
Re: Dream of wedding card without bridegroom name
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 04:23:52 PM »
Thanks for the interpretation.

As i now i am able to relate more information in my dream i could see a boy going to school and i appearing to ride a bi-cycle and people going to the marriage and in the second dream when saw the marriage i and my friend were in the platform of the railway station  and one thing very important i didn,t mention was he is speaking with GOD and able to hear him and I was praying in tongue but in my heart i was thinking why GOD is not speaking to me and but in my heart i am sure GOD will speak later , and both dream indicate i have to go ahead with my journey to grow spiritually and one more think i remember the name of the girl which was in the wedding card is it that i have forget that girl and go with my journey for the new one

Please correct if i am wrong some where in these comment
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 04:35:00 PM by sunway2 »