Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Strange dream that with each new time I dream it more details come out  (Read 5503 times)

carpedeim32

• View Profile
I have had this dream for several weeks now, the first dream was very vague and has been increasingly full of details. With each dream I am able to smell and feel things...

It starts with meeting a tiger, the tiger looks at me with these intense eyes, he says nothing but I know what he is saying, I can hear what he says by looking at his eyes. He tells me to get on his back, I hold on to him tightly and he begins running fast through the jungle, then we come to a field, we run fast through the field, I can feel the wind on my face. Then suddenly he comes to a dead stop, we are both starring at a dragon fly that is flying in mid air. We both just look at this dragon fly in mere amazement. The dragon fly moves up, down side to side...it smiles and says follow me and we go towards a lake...then the scene changes..

Then I am back at a dinner party with a close friend, we go back to the apartment and it is the middle of the night, I wake him and tell him that we need to leave now.... minutes later he is holding a baby boy. He looks at me and he says nothing but looks at me and yet again no words were spoken verbally but I knew what he was saying. He said that he had never felt such peace and happiness.

In later dreams, I see the whole pregnancy. How together he and I take care of the little things, and we are happy and at peace. There are times where I am observing the dream from up above, seeing everything that happens, then other times I am seeing everything from my eyes as is it happening. When it is time for birth I remember feeling the pain and pushing him out. (I have 4 girls from my first marriage) and then seeing him holding the baby boy I had met years earlier in a previous dream. There was soo much love and peace in the room, it was amazing. I see us with our little boy, raising him and watching him play the piano and learning to read and invent things...then the scene changes again.

Then I am running away and my dear friend who is the father of our little boy is chasing me yelling stop, dont run, please dont run, I want...(I have yet to hear the rest of what he says)so I stop turn around and he and our little boy who is now  about 3, are right behind me and just as he is about to say something, I awake.

This dream has me perplexed. Any ideas as to what it may mean?

carpedeim32

• View Profile
Anybody have any ideas? I am a t a loss for the meaning

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Carpedeim – This is obviously a very important dream to repeat so often. So much for the theory that dream are random rubbish we eject!

It seems you have an unusually good rapport with you’re your inner feelings, your instincts. As I fond of saying, we ride on an ancient beast – the body – much older than we, the personality is, and with millions of years of wisdom.

So it is that which leads you deep into the wisdom of your ancient self. And then even deeper toward the lake, the magic doorway into inner vision.

What you the see is probably a vision of a possible future. And in it the good friend become the father of an unusual child.

And the end seems to be a running away from something never spoken, and with all your rapport with the inner life, you fail to hear or know.

It would help if you used your ability to know the child and the father of it. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-in-your-dream/

Tony