Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Unusually unnerving dream! Cars, bulls and evil people???  (Read 5937 times)

lucylish

• View Profile
Unusually unnerving dream! Cars, bulls and evil people???
« on: April 19, 2011, 12:30:42 AM »
My dream of last night was unusually unnerving, normally I can sort of interpret my dreams but this one came out of the blue!

It was a terrible event that occurred. I was watching it in documentary form but as if I was the camera. I just remember thinking how awful it was, what a terrible thing to happen to people. It was a public gathering, thousands of people. 3 people were forced (I don't remember how) to drive cars through the people, mowing them down (a kind of terrorism act).

Then it switched to a little later, same event and there were 3 people riding on huge, black, ferocious bulls. They were strapped to them so they couldn't get off and these were once again ploughing through people, flinging them everywhere. One of the people strapped to the bulls was a little boy who was 8 years old, he was crying and screaming. Then another bull appeared with the "evil" people riding it and they were trying to (and eventually succeeded in) shooting the little boy. It was tragic.

I do not watch a lot of television and certainly not crazy, violent programs. I also usually have reasonably pleasant dreams. This really shocked me. Can anyone tell me what this means???

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Unusually unnerving dream! Cars, bulls and evil people???
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 10:33:08 AM »
Lucy – You do not have to watch violent films to be exposed to violence. The whole world is in a state of violence except we try not to notice. And within you, in your dreams you know it because we are all linked at that level.

The world is in constant war and conflict. And in your dream you see people being made to do things that you felt were evil. Yet people as a whole are led like sheep to do what evil wants. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7foJ9ad3PM&feature=related

As your dream suggests, the first slaughter is automatic, a machine put in the hands of unwilling people. The second dream show how the frenzied instinctive self, driven crazy by being cut off from its sexual and human roots, goes on a killing spree. All of this was spelt out by many authors years ago, and if you dig beneath the surface of ‘popular’ culture you will find another culture.

I believe the world is facing a crisis that is coming to a head, and the dreams such as yours are warnings of it. Each of us need to listen to our own inner wisdom in such times.

Tony

lucylish

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 11:46:08 PM »
Tony,

Thank you for forwarding the link, I've just watched all 4 installments of this. Very interesting but frightening stuff. I do see the world is in crisis and it makes me sad. I try to stay positive and listen to my inner wisdom on a daily basis. My love of nature and my beautiful child keep me strong.

I found it interesting to have such a dream. I thought dreams were normally about personal development and growth.

Thank you for your interpretation. Your work means a lot to a great many people.

Lucy

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 09:26:29 AM »
Lucy - Thanks for replying and for what you said.

Yes, dreams are about personal stuff. But you as a person are not isolated, but more like an island in a great ocean. From the surface you seem isolated and not connected. But if you get under the surface you find that you are only a tiny part of a great world, connected with everything else. You can see the sea bed sloping away into everything. And that is what dreams do. You are a part of the world, so because you are  in tune with yourself and nature it prepares you for what you are involved in.

Tony