Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: please interpret this!! (Post apocalyptic nightmare)  (Read 5082 times)

robottoast

• View Profile
please interpret this!! (Post apocalyptic nightmare)
« on: April 27, 2011, 03:37:30 PM »
I had this dream where i was in my own neighborhood (or one much like mine) and the sky was light gray. It wasn't raining, but there was fog thick enough that I couldn't see fifty feet away, and everything was trashed (Post-apocalyptic). There were other survivors and i had this black, deformed floating mutant deity/entity following me and helping me. Later in the dream, the entity controlled my body and pulled me toward it, and we looked at each other, face to face. A glowing light grew between us and all I could see was white. Then, I was old. I was bald with thin white hair falling around my face, slouching, shoulders hunched, and the entity had become a mutant arm attached to my right shoulder. I couldn't control it, and could hardly control my own arms anymore, and a small shrunken head was attached to the entity-arm. Later on, i was looking out off a pier at the poison (post-apocalyptic) water. There was a pirate ship under the pier and the other survivors and I got on. Somebody else was steering, and i was hanging off the side of the ship, singing "A Pirates Life is the Life for Me." The dream ended, but I could sense that I had reached salvation. Please help. I don't want this disturbing dream to become an obsession.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: please interpret this!! (Post apocalyptic nightmare)
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 12:15:56 PM »
Robottoast – I see so many of these apocalyptic dreams lately. I believe you had this dream because it is how you see the world. The feel that the world we all knew is no longer what you want, and inside you is a wish it would end. But maybe you have not really faced up to that feeling, so you dream it.

The black deformed mutant is the part of you that has been denied; denied because the life we live doesn’t encourage us to be whole. But when the two parts of you come together there is a huge release.

Then you see yourself as aged and finding salvation. But you do not have to wait that long. Simply ask yourself the question – What do I want from life?

If you ask that without all the excuses - how could I have that? It is silly to be such a fool to think I could have it, and so on. If you can get passed all of the junk we carry about what is and isn’t possible, you can have salvation. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYYXq1Ox4sk 

Tony