Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Series of Dreams in One Night  (Read 5807 times)

horizen

• View Profile
Series of Dreams in One Night
« on: April 24, 2011, 05:08:33 AM »
I had a series of dreams last night...In the first one I am in a grocery store.  I'm holding tight to my white cat becuase I don't want her to get loose and lost or hurt.  She has always been an indoor cat.  But in order to keep up with my family I have to carry her through all the different environments my family takes us.  In the grocery store, she gets loose from my arms for a moment, and trots forward to a man with his grocery cart. He also, oddly, has a cat in the store with him.  It's a white cat as well.  I see the two cats together and a flicker of worry crosses my mind, as they look so similiar, I don't want to get them mixed up.  My primary concern all along throught this dream is maintaining the safety of my cat.  But then the man's cat turns around to face me and I see that it is identical in everyway EXCEPT for it's eyes--which are huge, like an owl's.  So I'm relieved there is a marker to differentiate them.  I remark to the man about his cat's big eyes, and he seems pleased with me for noticing.  But then I see that my mother is out of sight and moving to leave the store and go off to another location with my family, so I hurry off to catch up. 
Following my family takes me to another foreign place.  A hotel. Feels like a vacation or temporary living situation for them.  As always, the cat is firmly in my arms.  I'm focused on ensuring her safety at all times.  I don't like that my family has put me in this postition.  The white cat shouldn't be here with them at all.  Why did they bring her?  The price is that I have to put all my energy into keeping her safe every second.  I know if I didn't hold her tight, she'd be gone..lost, and we'd never see her again.  She could get hurt or run over, or trapped, the possabilitites are endless.  This is a cat we've always kept shletered indoors.  It's not a dog that comes when you call it.  The others don't seem to care abot her wellfare so it's all on me.  I'm thinking all this as I try to keep up with them.  If anything happened to her, I'd be devastated.  Perhaps I should not try to be with my family if this is what I have to go through.
Next...I'min my preteens.  I'm with another male being (not sure if he was human or what, I just knew he wasa male friend and ally).  We are travelling along a difficult river. We are being hunted and under attack at the same time, we're trying to navigate this river on foot.  We're trying to get away to safety.  When the river becomes more strenuous to traverse, my friend, who has become weakened by the injuries from attack and the stress of the perilous river, dies.  I felt such saddness at this.  he was simply to weak to make it through all of this.  The river was too much for him and he died right there in the water.  I had to go on witout him.  It was devastingly sad because I felt his presense as so alive and real, he was a good hearted friend, and now he was gone.  His precious life was gone.  The river was violent, and I was still being fired upon and chased, so I kept moving forward through the river....
Next...there are two young children who've been kidknapped by a manThey follow behind this man as he leads them deeper and ddeeper into the remote woods.  What they didn't kow was that the authoriies (police, fbi) are onto this man.  They eventurally track us and recover the two kidss.  A boy and a girl.  They appeared identical, except that the girl was slightly taller. But they both had the same shaped face, hair an deyes. They were like twins.  Anyway, the authorites recovered the kids.  And they discovered that this man had killed several people and stacked their bodies up in a secret dumping ground.  They did not catch the man. However they recovered the kids alive. And they discovered the evil this man had done to others.  It was revealed from the authorities that the man planned to abuse the girl.  But miraculously, she was alive and safe now, amongst other people who'd rescued them.  I noticed the girl's eyes.  They were blue. But not light colored, as one would normally associated with blue eyes.  They were a dark, dark blue, almost navy with deep purple highlights.  Very dark blue.  And they were large almond shaped eyes, the center attraction of her little face.  Everything else about her was so small, small oval face, tiny jaw, tiny nose, small mouth, it was as if you really had totake the time to look at her to notice anything other than those eyes.  It was like the rest of her features were irrelevant, no one would notice anything but the eyes, which were startinling center peice of her face.  Not just the color, but the big, far set eyes were the feature that stood out among everything else.  You didn't notice the rest of her face. unless you forced yourself to.  The girl is then swept into a new situation where her life becomes well known.  There is a book and then a movie with Oprah Winfrey someohow involved, producing or promoting.  It's all about her life, what she endured, how she survived.  It was a highly unusual life compared to most people, so her story kind of galvanized the world, shook the world's attention.
When I awoke from this series of dreams the feeling that stuck with me most were saddness for the friend who couldn't make it past the river...and the striking eyes of the girl.  No human on earth has eyes like that. It stays with you.

horizen

• View Profile
Re: Series of Dreams in One Night
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 01:08:40 AM »
One thing about the girl's eyes that I forgot to mention, but seemed important.  The eyes were very large and dark, dark blue, and this color filled the entirety of her eyes.  There was no white part.  The colored iris filled 100% of the visible eyes.  That was also what made the eyes and their color stand out so.  Dark blue/purple gleaming eyes, with no whites to them.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Series of Dreams in One Night
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 11:42:01 AM »
Horizen – I believe the white cat represent the natural and vulnerable part of you. It is a part that is very special to you, a sort of secret part that others perhaps do not recognise. Also it is not worldly wise, and that is why you are so protective of it.

The man you were so sad in losing was your male quality that would have been of great help because of your vulnerability. And you are being hunted and fired on, suggesting that in fact life is still a struggle for you. Yet you are still following the river, the course of your life as it flows; so you haven’t given up.

The kidnap by the man of twins, it might be the part a male figure has played in your life, leaving an influence that has left you feeling incomplete. But there is tremendous promise because you see a way through – there are the twins, the male and female together. So you have not really lost the male – it is there is a younger form.

And the girls eyes; what a wonder they are. They are not of this earth, and there is promise of fame if your story were told. Yes, it is about you. The eyes are seeing a different world than the normal people. It is when you link with the self you have protected that you begin a life not longer dominated by attack, by a male figure, and instead you are under the influence from your core self. And it is from there that wonders emerge from.

Look back in a few months and see it.

Tony