Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Why are my dreams changing?  (Read 8685 times)

everythingsmagic

• View Profile
Why are my dreams changing?
« on: June 04, 2011, 01:44:49 AM »
I'm noticing more often over these past 6 months I'm starting to remember my dreams,having very beautiful and vivid dreams,my dreams are seem more real and intense.I'm even starting to have  slightly precognitive  dreams the day before thing's happen with out any prior knowledge of the event.What causes this shift?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Why are my dreams changing?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 09:47:49 AM »
Everythingsmagic – What most people fail to recognise about the dream process is that it is an outflowing of the principle of growth.  My own experience with many people suggests there is an inbuilt process in us which attempts to move toward a form of self realisation beyond the boundaries of the ego and the sense impressions.

As Marie von Franz says, ‘Thus our dream life creates a meandering pattern in which individual strands or tendencies become visible, then vanish, then return again. If one watches this meandering design over a long period of time, one can observe a sort of hidden regulating or directing tendency at work, creating a slow, imperceptible process of psychic growth-the process of individuation. Gradually a wider and more mature personality emerges, and by degrees becomes effective and even visible to others.’

This growth obviously gradually wakes you up to who you are – a multi dimensional being with wonderful powers. The gifts of the spirit are – These are listed as Wisdom; Knowledge; Discerning of spirits (Human, Angelic, Demonic); Speaking in tongues; Interpretation of tongues; Prophecy; Faith; Working of miracles; and Healing. These can be thought of as an entrance into a wider life, and the gifts are an extension of human knowledge.

But in our dreams we are often shown or initiated into gifts other than those listed. One person dreamt he had received the gift of a quiet spirit, and the ability to care for others. But another dreamer dreamt this:  

Here I had the feeling of my being stretching back endlessly through my fathers. As I saw this I said, spontaneously, “Through what I have been given in my culture I have a soul. Without the self giving of men and women throughout the ages I would have no soul, no personal awareness of my own. Because of language, and the accumulation of knowledge, I have a soul. This is mankind’s gift to me. Without it I would be like an animal without self awareness.”  

So the more you give to the source of dreams the more they will give to you.

Tony
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 02:26:50 PM by Tony Crisp »