Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream of deceased grandparents  (Read 19671 times)

Susan

• View Profile
Dream of deceased grandparents
« on: October 07, 2010, 10:22:52 AM »
Hi, it's the third time this week that I dreamed of my deceased grandparents.
Usually my dreams appear to come true- it started 15 years ago when I dreamed of my deceased grandmother ( she died approx. 25 years ago ). I dreamed she was waiting for my grandpa to come. She told me that he was about to come to her so she won't be alone anymore. At that time my grandpa was ill and I didn't know that because I live in another country. A few weeks after my dream I was told that my grandpa died.
It's seldom that I dream of them.
8 years ago I dreamed that me and my uncle were at a train station and waited for a train.
When the train came my grandpa was inside it at the door and didn't let me enter it but took my uncle's
hand and let him in. Few weeks after this my uncle died in a car accident.

Now again since last Wednesday I again dreamed of my grandparents ( thrice in this week ). The first dream was about them visiting me in my house. The second time I was waiting at my grandma's house for my mom and my grandma. My mom came and I saw my grandma behind her. I argued with my mom why she was late and I kept asking her why she wants to leave and that she cannot do so.
Yesterday I dreamed of my grandpa. He was in my house and when he wanted to leave, I wanted to give him some chocolates as some kind of souvenir, I don't know whether I gave him the sweets or not but I had the intention.

What does this mean ? I'm so confused due to my other mentioned dreams.
Thanks in advance.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream of deceased grandparents
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 09:56:35 AM »
Susan – Obviously you have the ability to communicate with your grandparents. But the first dreams were very clearly an indication of someone going. So I feel there is a shift in your communications as they are not directly about death, but more like visits.

The business about your mother and arguing with her is though, a borderline situation. So I suggest you ask for a dream to clarify this. Because your mother has such a deeper connection with you, it might be more difficult for you to get a clear dream if it does indicate her death. But asking for clarity could cut through the difficulty.

Hopefully the fact that you have such clear indications that death is not the end will make it easier. Though, as I say, it may be just a visit.

Tony

Susan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 03:04:02 PM »
Dear Tony, thanks for replying to my dream.
I know the recent dreams very complex, yet I would like to know what you think of those "visits".
What could they mean ?

Thanks in advance.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 09:00:48 AM »
I have  been reading some old posts, and see I didn't answer a question you asked.

I meant by 'visits' that the dreams were more like visiting you rather than about people dying.

Tony