Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Murder and disposing of the body parts.  (Read 5238 times)

Tamsyn

• View Profile
Murder and disposing of the body parts.
« on: April 26, 2011, 01:21:23 PM »
Hi Tony,

Last night I had a terrifying dream.

I cannot remember how the dream starts but I am with four of my close friends and we are all alive and well. I feel no animosity or hate towards them, in fact the dream starts off as rather insignificant other than me dreaming of four friends.

Sudddenly my friends are all dead and I know I have murdered them. I do not know how I have murdered them or why but I suddenly have chopped up body parts and I have dimembered all of my friends and I am trying to think up ways of getting rid of the bodies so that they will never be found and I will get away with it.

I think of burying them but I cannot seem to find a place where they wont be found. I think of dumping them in a lake or the ocean but I am worried about them resurfacing. At one stage I consider feeding the body parts to animals and people. Finally I consider incinerating the dismembered body parts but I am worried about the smell of cooking meat that people might smell.

Each idea I consider I seem to live through in my dream and the possible problems that might happen. I woke up upset and confused. In my dream it seemed so normal for me to have murdered my friends and the fact that i was wandering about with body parts didnt worry me at all.

I woke up feeling quite sick.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Murder and disposing of the body parts.
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 02:42:16 PM »
Tamsyn – Of course they are not your friends you have chopped up, but they are parts of you that you have killed. To find out what parts of you they are you need to ask yourself what you would say about them if you describe their personality. Then apply their characteristics to you.

What aspects of your life are you trying to get rid of? If there is any change you have made recently that is a major shift, then ask yourself what it was, and why is it difficult to dispose if the old you?

It seems important that you were unaware of murdering them, so the question of what changes you have made is important. Also ask yourself why you would want to tear yourself apart? And what are you trying to hide?

Tony