Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Cigarettes, a syringe and past lives - dream  (Read 6279 times)

Erebos

• View Profile
Cigarettes, a syringe and past lives - dream
« on: January 14, 2014, 04:47:48 AM »
I was in the living room of a man I don't know personally, but he's a member of a group I'm in on the internet. We haven't really even ever spoken to each other, but he's familiar to me from either speaking or being spoken of a lot in the group. He was sitting on the couch and I was sitting in an easy chair (more
or less across from him - directly across at times, not at others).

My chair was facing profile to him (not facing him, not facing the opposite direction...sideways of him). Perpendicular, I suppose. He was drinking a cup of tea, I think. He offered me a cigarette. I could see a hand very prominently - how I would see it if I was the one smoking (top two fingers- cig -bottom two fingers). I really wanted the cigarette yet also really didn't want it. I declined (through basically forcing myself to say no, I think).

When I declined I don't remember what I said, but it had the word "injection" in it. I think I was expressing my preference to injection over the cigarette. Possibly saying I'd wait
for injection. Can't remember. Somewhere after this I see on some sort of little table or trey by
the man, an old fashioned syringe (the kind with the finger loops). It was one of the wide
varieties. Not abnormally wide, just not skinny. It had some sort of green liquid inside of it.
Almost glowing. Florescent. I don't know what it was.

I looked and stared at the syringe. Longing for it. I think also really not wanting it. Around the parts with the syringe, I was thinking in my mind about past lives.

ADDITIONAL INFO:

I don't smoke and don't do drugs. I don't need medical injections, either. I have had past lives on my mind a lot lately, because I'm trying to/wanting to remember things from my previous lives.

....and I've seen a picture of a syringe twice today without even looking! (had this dream last night).

Thanks for any help you can give me! :)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 04:56:14 AM by Erebos »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Cigarettes, a syringe and past lives - dream
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 09:30:43 AM »
Erebos - I may be wrong, but your dream seems a very symbolised or disguised dream about a conflict of wanting sex with someone. The offering a cigarette is often used in dreams as an invitation to someone for intimacy. But then the injection, a syringe with two loopholes is an excellent representation of a penis. The green liquid suggests this will promote personal growth. The conflict strikes again when you long for it and yet not wanting it.

A way through this is to remember that you are in the inner world of dreams, and cigarettes or syringes will do you no harm - in fact you can experiment in dreams to see if it is really what you want. The cigarette and also the syringe are ways that you take something into you, or something is put into you. Try using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/

The only possible past life connection I can see is your internet connection with a stranger. As a symbol it might suggest a contact with a part of you that is only possible on the internet/inner world. So it might be worth trying some of the techniques mentioned in - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-understanding-your-dreams/

So it might link with a past life conflict about sex. Remember that cause and effect are active in our lives. I found that a cause from childhood or an earlier experienced led to an effect in my life. But what was behind the original cause - what was it the effect of? Exploring that into the depths of my unconscious led to enormous memories.

Tony

Erebos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 04:48:09 AM »
Thanks, Tony!

That actually makes lots of sense. I'll try out some of those techniques you linked to and see if I can figure out what all this is about. I don't know where it comes from.

Thanks, again!

LaurenPeayq

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 06:49:49 AM »
I was in the living room of a man I don't know personally, but he's a member of a group I'm in on the internet. We haven't really even ever spoken to each other, but he's familiar to me from either speaking or being spoken of a lot in the group. He was sitting on the couch and I was sitting in an easy chair (more
or less across from him - directly across at times, not at others).

My chair was facing profile to him (not facing him, not facing the opposite direction...sideways of him). Perpendicular, I suppose. He was drinking a cup of tea, I think. He offered me
electronic cigarettes. I could see a hand very prominently - how I would see it if I was the one smoking (top two fingers- cig -bottom two fingers). I really wanted the cigarette yet also really didn't want it. I declined (through basically forcing myself to say no, I think).

When I declined I don't remember what I said, but it had the word "injection" in it. I think I was expressing my preference to injection over the cigarette. Possibly saying I'd wait
for injection. Can't remember. Somewhere after this I see on some sort of little table or trey by
the man, an old fashioned syringe (the kind with the finger loops). It was one of the wide
varieties. Not abnormally wide, just not skinny. It had some sort of green liquid inside of it.
Almost glowing. Florescent. I don't know what it was.

I looked and stared at the syringe. Longing for it. I think also really not wanting it. Around the parts with the syringe, I was thinking in my mind about past lives.

ADDITIONAL INFO:

I don't smoke and don't do drugs. I don't need medical injections, either. I have had past lives on my mind a lot lately, because I'm trying to/wanting to remember things from my previous lives.

....and I've seen a picture of a syringe twice today without even looking! (had this dream last night).

Thanks for any help you can give me! :)

You are surely living much better life...I do smoke and takes drugs and my life is miserable.. Trying hard to quit it..
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 05:04:33 PM by LaurenPeayq »