Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hi Tony!  (Read 5531 times)

JaneMc

• View Profile
Hi Tony!
« on: February 01, 2014, 05:48:23 PM »
Hi tony, you recently contacted me via Linkedin, but I'm not very good with such things and not sure my acceptance of your link worked, but I am indeed the Jane that you knew years ago, and would love to be in touch with you now. I have sent you an email but not sure that reached you either, so not sure what to do next other than this message here? Lots of love, Jane

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Hi Tony!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 12:55:58 PM »
Dear Jane - What a wonderful surprise to have you here on the site with so many other friends. You were a big part of my past and all the adventures of discovering ourselves. I only wish I could be more of a friend and give support. I live so far away and hardly move about any more, and I missed so much of your younger daughters growing years. You are always welcome here in Wales.

Things I remembered recently before you contacted again was being in your house and you telling me about your cats. I know it's strange, but it cropped up because I now have two cats now.

Overflowing love - Tony

JaneMc

• View Profile
Re: Hi Tony!
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 02:26:30 PM »
Yes, I still have a cat.,this one is quite a character and gives us a great deal of pleasure. My younger daughter is now 19, you may be surprised to hear. You never know, I might just turn up in Wales one of these days.

Right now I'm looking for someone who might offer support with doing body work to release trapped trauma, but they need to be within travelling distance....

I will read up more about your life story to find out what has been happening for you in recent years. I'm still in touch with Maxine as well.

Lts of love, Jane
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 01:22:53 PM by Tony Crisp »