Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Awakening to cosmic consciousness  (Read 6241 times)

Cam

• View Profile
Awakening to cosmic consciousness
« on: February 03, 2014, 02:20:06 AM »
Hi Tony,

Wow.. after searching for answers to what I am experiencing I stumbled upon your article 'diving into the depths of mind'. http://dreamhawk.com/body-and-mind/diving-into-the-depths-of-mind/ It is such an amazing feeling knowing that what I am experiencing is shared by others.

I am powering through your book Eye of Dreams that you mentioned in the article. It is absolutely kicking my butt! Every paragraph imparts an amazing truth or a huge realisation on its own. How is this book not in our schools and universities?

I just want to say thank you Tony, thank you. It is so nice to know that I am not going crazy and that this is a natural evolution of consciousness.

My first reaction to cosmic consciousness was pure terror. I was so frightened by the vastness of the void that I had a panic attack, I thought that I gave myself some form of psychosis or derailment from reality. I would get adrenaline rushes whenever I looked at the moon because I could 'feel' the distances involved.. I could 'feel' how truly isolated this planet is. I would even feel a sinking feeling while cooking soup, It was like I was experiencing the amazing vastness of what was happening inside the cooking pot!

Working with a psychotherapist the whole experience has become such a positive one. I am now fearless in the face of the void and it feels absolutely exhilarating. It has completely revolutionised my life. I can do things now that I never thought possible.

I endeavour to read all your books. Thank you so much!

Cam

Perth, Western Australia.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Awakening to cosmic consciousness
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 01:21:10 PM »
Cam - What a thrill to get your message.

I would love to hear more about what you are discovering - also "I can do things now that I never thought possible."

I ask because everyone's experience is different, probably because what we meet is so enormous we tend to pick up on different aspects of it; and hearing more is learning more, and I am always learning.

The business of my books not being in libraries, well, in the eyes of the establishment I am a nobody; thrown out of school at 15, and never took any courses that would give me recognition. Fortunately I am okay with it, as I see my life led me into ways that shaped me to write what I have.

Tony

Cam

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 03:23:30 PM »
Wow! What a thrill to be able to talk to you while being absolutely consumed by your book! Sign of the times!

To elaborate on what's going on, I feel like I've unlocked myself, I am now completely confident in anything I'm doing, I'm completely aware of whats going on in relationships around me, I can do weird things now like get really accurate information from body language than ever before. I've been able to apply myself to tasks so easily now too. It's really an amazing experience.

I'm finding it arising in others too! Two friends that I have only met recently are experiencing similar things.

None of us are particularly new-agey, very much athiestic, I know a lot of this stuff is very hard to prove with science and quantify.. But if it could be quantified, I swear your book Eye of Dreams absolutely nails the theories.

As a first year psych student, I know that this stuff is going to be important for me in the years to come.

Thank you SO much Tony. I would love to have a big long chat with you one day. 

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 11:10:16 AM »
Cam - Thank you so much for sharing what you have with us.

It is a wonderful path, and I feel we support and even create each other on it.

Tony