Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Rabbit Again  (Read 4804 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Rabbit Again
« on: February 03, 2014, 02:38:43 AM »
I am on the porch of my parents house and ask my father "Where is Kyle (my son)?"  He looks away from me and replies "I do not know."

I run to the sidewalk and see Kyle across the street...but not close to it.  He is with a group of people who look dirty and have long black hair.  They say "go ahead" and push him toward me. 

Kyle walks toward me, towering over me, he is wearing solid brown pants, a wide and long solid brown necktie, a deep yellow business shirt, his neck and face are yellow, he has long rabbit ears and black cat markings on his face,

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Rabbit Again
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 09:22:39 AM »
Chris - Well, it seems that you look for an answer to your father - your inner influence of you father - and cannot get an answer.

Then you go in search of your son - something that is vitally important to you and you have given a lot of time and energy to caring for a vulnerable part.

Using you own initiative you go out into the street, suggesting you open yourself to new impressions and experiences, whatever they will be. In fact this puts you in contact with what you were looking for, although you have feelings that seem dirty, and yet there is your answer.

We are back then with your previous dream of something bigger. What you find is a being that is not any one
thing - very true. Your answer is a mixture of animals, of human types, perhaps a little alien - again, very true.

We are made up of strange bits and pieces of different eras, of different needs.

Tony
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 01:22:03 PM by Tony Crisp »

Christine

• View Profile
Re: Rabbit Again
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 03:09:08 AM »
Thanks Tony...thinking of the rabbit in terms of a male (in general) is helpful.  Other dreams/visions I have had lately are me looking at my face,  my nose is a clitoris, no eyes, black wrinkled labia my cheeks and vagina my mouth.

Last night it was an empty dark green old office chair...grey metal legs...dark green faux leather seat and back cover....the stuffing coming out of the seat.

Any clues you could provide would be helpful, although I think this is all about how I believe my father saw me and how much of that I integrated/internalized in myself.  Yucch.

I was recently diagnosed with Hashimoto's Disease (thyroid), which explains a lot of my stuggling with depression, anxiety, etc.  It will take a long time to get it back to normal with medication.  Meanwhile my dreams have been reduced to a picture or two per evening.