Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Opening Door  (Read 5498 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Opening Door
« on: February 14, 2014, 06:30:17 AM »
Sometimes I have dreams where I am opening a door from the opposite side the doorknob is on, where it would
normally open.  Just wondering what it might mean.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Opening Door
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 11:28:02 AM »
Chris - Sorry, I know this old stuff and I am quoting it from elsewhere, but to put it simply dreams are a reflection of whatever you feel, think and fear inside you. But it creates a virtual reality that we call a dream, and in that virtual reality we meet in the form of environments, objects people, animals, gods and demons everything we carry in our mind and memory.

I say that because it seems that you have a difficulty in providing the confidence, the handle, to open doors – if I have understood your meaning.

Tell me if I have misunderstood.

Tony

Addition - Opening a door: Is a very powerful thing in a dream and it depends what you are opening the door to - is it the unknown; is it a lover; a business opportunity; something frightening; a new experience and a new room; or is it an old room full of memories, associations, things long forgotten that you can reclaim? Is it someone else’s dwelling and you are unsure of a welcome.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 08:19:58 AM by Tony Crisp »

Christine

• View Profile
Re: Opening Door
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 12:48:14 PM »
Your comment, in general, makes sense as it applies to a particular dream and my life in general.  Thank you!