Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: a different parental home  (Read 6035 times)

annathedreamer

a different parental home
« on: February 17, 2014, 09:22:56 AM »
Tony  :)

I do not have a clue how to see this dream:

I am in what used to be the living room of my parental home; now it is an office.
There is a large desk and I am standing next to it. Two people are sitting at the desk.
In front of me is a person I do not know, the person at my right side is my father (who died
when I was 16 years old, I am 55 now )
The person in front of me is organizing what looks like small, opened, empty sugar bags with
photographs on them from the person who has quit his or her job at “our company”.
I do not know what the company is for, neither what kind of work is done by the company,
I do understand in the dream why these people have quit jobs; they did so because
work was not always available.

I look outside through the front window and I see an old man wearing bright glasses, bend forward, passing by on the pavement in front of our house with a large white document in his hand, when I tell my father that I would like to re-organize this all to make work more permanent.
My father then tells me that there will be someone applying for this task today and that I can assist him, which offer I like very much.
When my father tells me that the man is 85 years old, I understand that I have seen him already.
It is raining outside and I decide to not keep him waiting in the rain – he is not wearing a raincoat –
and so I go over to the front door.
When I open the door the man is now walking on the street, with his back toward me, so he cannot see me.
I try to get his attention by calling “hallo” twice and then he turns around, sees me, and walks over to
our door.
While entering the door, he straightens his back with each step he takes, his steps becoming larger
and so is he, becoming larger and younger when he approaches me. For a moment I focus on his brown shoes, which I like for some reason.
Then he stretches out his hand to greet me, he is now much larger than I am. When he shakes my hand I can sense his energy, which I like very much. When he enters the vestibule we have a chat about the rain, while I observe him, his yellow rain poncho which he had hung on some high point at the left side in the
vestibule, because the rain poncho being so large and his one wheel bicycle at the right side. ( both were not being present when I had seen him on the street)
When I look at the saddle, which is high above the ground, I think it would be impossible for me to
reach for it in order to sit on it, because it is way much higher than I am.

Anna
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 10:48:23 AM by annathedreamer »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: a different parental home
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 09:10:38 AM »
Anna - It starts with the atmosphere or values you grew up with. But the transformation to an office suggests it is something you are now working on. The person you do not know is an aspect of your experience you have not yet defined. Your father is all the traits and life lessons you gathered, mostly unconsciously from him. They are a part and a guide in what you are deciding and working on. See  http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/the-conjuring-trick/

The sugar bags are probably ‘sweet’ life experiences that are now empty, and that is why your work force, or forces to work need attention. Then you look beyond your usual habitual thinking and catch sight of an old realisation - the old man - “I have seen him already”. He/it has a message for you - you are a lucky lady.  :)

You open the door to the realisation, a wonderful thing to do. As he/it comes more fully into consciousness you realise that it is full of young energy and he/it becomes a ‘big’ thing in your life. And who do you remember even years ago who wore such brown shoes?

“I think it would be impossible for me to reach for it in order to sit on it, because it is way much higher than I am!” Nonsense - you are much bigger and more wonderful than you let on.

Tony

annathedreamer

Re: a different parental home
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 08:05:27 PM »
Tony  :)

My old friend K. from the USA wore brown shoes and I gathered as many traits and life lessons from him as from my biological father.
I will wait for his inner message  :)

Anna
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 06:49:41 PM by annathedreamer »