Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Ship Wreck of Lives  (Read 4967 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
The Ship Wreck of Lives
« on: February 26, 2014, 10:46:07 AM »
Hi Tony,
I hope you are well, and that I will be able to sort myself out with being able to talk to you again soon. I am not sure if I shared this dream with you that seems to have come back to me in a different way.

I was walking down Salamanca market with my great nephew; there was a book stall which had a book on Tasmanian ship wrecks, and I found there was information about the Neva, a ship wreck of woman and children that sank off Kings Island, I don't know if I spoke to you about it before? A week after dreaming I was diving on a ship wreck, hearing a sound over to my left I saw a circle of fish swimming in a tight circle. I swam over to see what was there, it had hair covering the top.

As I did the fish swam away and there was a pile of females body's stacked one on top of the other, one with her hair covering her face. A voice said you need to look at her face, "No I don't want to” was my answer. "You have looked at difficult things before".

I knew this to be true, so I agreed to look, as I agreed the tide pushed her hair off her face and I saw the saddest face I had ever seen. One week later at the woman's group I was given a news paper with half the page of the paper on an article about a sculptor, who wanted to make something which made sounds as a memorial to those people who lost their lives, never arriving at their destination. I wrote to him but never received a reply.

When I worked on the dream it opened up the loss of connections with the females in my family, funnily my second cousin gave me family photos of the females before I left the UK.  I made a collapsible box in fabrics and embroidery transferring the photos onto fabric. If you was to look up beealexis.com it is on my website, I am going to research into who was on the ship as I wonder if there my have been a family member.
Lots of love to you my dear, dear friend xxx (Brenda Blake)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: The Ship Wreck of Lives
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 10:47:50 AM »
Dear Brenda - I feel that you could go on and on discovering more about the legacy left by the past women of your family. Some of them may even need to resurrect as living influences in your life today.

To save time in rewriting it all, please see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/the-conjuring-trick/ ‎and you can transform the dead and give them life again. Also there is the possibility of resurrection.

Example: I had just experienced a very vivid memory of my life as a woman, a woman who had died in great emotional pain because all her family had been killed.

I stood and started pacing up and down the room. I still felt, as the woman, trapped and unable to find any resolution. But a resolution did gradually arise. It arose because I, realised that I must simply remain open and allow the process to continue emerging. And as it did there came again that wonderful feeling of resurrection. The woman and I gradually merged and she knew herself in my life. In doing so she woke up in a new world, in a different world. She realised that she was out of that trap, of that mental and emotional state in which she had existed. She/I wept loudly with the relief of feeling released from such a condition. Still sobbing she rejoiced in what women had achieved in the present time, where they could choose to work, where they could choose to stay in the or leave a relationship without the chains that had kept them bound in the past. When I asked her what it was she had given me, she said, “The love of a woman.”

I send the love of that woman - Tony