Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My? Masculinity  (Read 5366 times)

Christine

• View Profile
My? Masculinity
« on: February 26, 2014, 03:34:26 PM »
In front of me is person who seems to have his or her head cut off...the space is black and disappears into the black background.  He is tall and thin...wearing an indigo blue sweater that I gave my last boyfriend.

I bought him the new sweater even though I did not have a lot of money at the time.  I knew he did not have a lot of money so I told him it was mine, it did not fit me anymore and he could have it.  I did not want to hurt his pride and yet he never wore it again and when I asked him about it he said he could not find it.  That hurt me.

His right hand pulls down the front of the sweater to expose his some of his chest and his erect left nipple.  There are a few long black sparse hairs above his breast.  His left hand is resting on his heart in the middle of his chest.

For some reason the above reminds me of the Black Madonna and child painting, popular in Polish religious culture.  I am Polish!

The next image is of a huge penis...no balls though...curved up as )...it has a giant white bandage from bottom to top...except the top is an ear shaped plant leaf...flesh colored...lots of ridges and valleys in the leaf...like a woman's genitals.

My own injured masculinity and/or how I have injured others?  How the masculine in me reacts to my female hurt?  I can become aggressive when I interpret a comment in a hurtful way....going into black and white thinking...interpreting the other saying nothing as negative, interpreting a comment as negative,assuming a criticism is true and that others deliberately want to hurt me and/or make a fool of me.

Yucch.  But an important dream nonetheless.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 04:09:10 PM by Christine »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: My? Masculinity
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 09:45:57 AM »
Chris - A real mystery, but starts with a male without his thinking but clothed in your warm and self less love. An aspect that is all feelings.

Bit giving your warmth hurt you - not in doing in but in the way you reacted through seeing how it was treated. Showing your very sensitive self that has had so little in the way of love it takes anything to leave you hurt again.

The penis is certainly something that takes a lot of your attention but whatever hurt was carefully bandaged.

But the words are simply my wandering mind, without any real insights. Please see if you haven’t already http://dreamhawk.com/news/avoiding-being-my-own-victim/ and http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson the latter has been slightly added to.

Tony