Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: my dream was soo intense.bath with sheep blood  (Read 5742 times)

justme

• View Profile
my dream was soo intense.bath with sheep blood
« on: March 04, 2014, 04:28:07 PM »
My dream was so real. I had a dream in a dream! I was in a bunker with some people and there was a black old woman who said:” You need to take this bath!" so I kneel and 2 entities came and they started to wash my head with a lot of sheep blood so I can barely breathe ((I knew was sheep because of the smell) and that woman told me: "You’ll be fine! You’ll dream and I am here holding your hand!” After this bath I felt numbness but conscious, I heard people around and I embraced that woman and I started to dream. I think it was my kid but I’m not sure, a lot of bad black spirits and scary screams (not mine) and 1 ring. All this time I was conscious that all this is just a dream! Because that woman has told me so from the beginning! And when I wake up someone told me, "You screamed a lot, girl! Look! You have been here in this area and now you are there, next to the door! Congratulations!" In the end that woman held my hand and then she gave me the 14-th degree. I don’t know for what but I was happy! And then I wake up for real! Now what I want to know is the meaning of my dream. I have to say that I m looking for a spiritual meaning because I felt something so intense. I keep looking inside of my soul trying to be good, peaceful, I believe in chakra !and I have another question, if you have an answer:) Someone told me the reason of life in an dream and I can’t remember it but I remember the feel. If I do hypnosis can I find the answer? Thank you!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 11:19:40 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: my dream was soo intense.bath with sheep blood
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 09:26:12 AM »
JustMe - Perhaps you know the saying, “Blood of the Lamb”? It is from Revelation in the Bible - “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony”.

You were bathed in that blood, and it means you have received a great blessing and will prosper. The woman in your dream was another blessing, for she spoke from the highest - you embraced her meaning you took her power into you - the power of spiritual growth. The 14th degree is the power to see and understand the subtlest of life's secrets, the ability to grow toward it anyway.

As far as hypnotism, it could help, but remember that “God created mankind in his own image. In God`s image he created them; male and female he created them”. So in your very self you are holy and have enormous potential. So please see http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/questions-2/#Summing - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-understanding-your-dreams/ - http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/meetings-with-the-christ/

Go well dear girl - Tony

justme

• View Profile
Re: my dream was soo intense.bath with sheep blood
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 09:10:24 AM »
thank you very much,Tony!:)