Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Catching up with myself  (Read 4721 times)

ant

• On the path. Happy to share information etc.
    • View Profile
Catching up with myself
« on: March 05, 2014, 02:52:25 PM »
Hi Everyone
First of all an introduction. At coming across Tony's site I launched into a question. Almost out of relief as I was getting a bit tangled up with my experiences....and in respect for Tony for running this amazing site ( have ordered one of your books), I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Ant and I reside in the east midlands in England. My body is 56 years old this Saturday and still going strong. I have been on a sort of path ever since I can remember and it is only now starting to make a little sense.....its amazing what a few threads from Tony can sort out in a short space of time. Thanks for your reply again Tony. As I am having my first trips into beingness the world seems to be suddenly giving me all the answers. You know. You just know you know.. and my smile can get the ducks of the pond....and I dont even know why I'm smiling and laughing so much. Wont have it any other way though. Tony. I'll post that little story in a bit. I'd be glad of your views please and anyone else.
Thanks again
Ant

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Catching up with myself
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 09:16:44 AM »
Ant - Like the white rabbit, I am running a bit late for a very important date. But here is an answer to your laughing communication.

Suzanne Segal, speaking from her continuous experience of being the infinite says, “The vastness carries a non-personal desire to expe¬rience itself. This appears to be the purpose of human life—for the vastness to meet itself everywhere it turns. The notion of personal growth or inner development is contrary in every respect to the way the vastness exists. The quest to awaken implies a sense of futurity that precludes basking in what actually is right now.” (From her book Collision with the Infinite)

For me I hope I am an open door you find yourself in to experience Itself.

Thank you.

Tony