Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: a baby healed in oatmeal porridge  (Read 4815 times)

annathedreamer

a baby healed in oatmeal porridge
« on: March 05, 2014, 04:04:19 PM »
Tony  :)

I see "the baby" in a large bowl filled with oatmeal porridge. I understand it is for healing.
The baby has to be covered totally by the oatmeal porridge for a moment.
Then the eyes open again, while the rest of the face is still covered.
The baby has beautiful blue eyes and it looks at me in a way I cannot describe.

Anna

I thought it a very unusual procedure with the baby in this dream, but it is not:

Oats: Skin Benefits

Apart from consumption, wild oats have an important role to play in skincare. They were used as early as 2000 BC by the Egyptians and Arabians to beautify their skins. Oat baths were largely used by the ancient Greeks and Romans for healing skin ailments.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 10:07:00 PM by annathedreamer »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: a baby healed in oatmeal porridge
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 10:28:58 AM »
Anna - The baby is special, and should be loved and helped to grow into your life.

The eyes and the feelings involved were a message for you. And apart from what you said about oats, they are also a great absorber. So they will suck any impurities out of the skin. So it suggests the baby is now made pure.

Quote: This ‘baby’ might be part of you that did not have a chance to be ‘born’ or express before. Or it may be things learned in a rich life that you could not put into practice because of circumstances. The baby in this aspect is the ‘you’ that could have been if you had been free from problems and past hurts.

Tony