Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A couple of events I have never quite understood  (Read 6169 times)

ant

• On the path. Happy to share information etc.
    • View Profile
A couple of events I have never quite understood
« on: March 06, 2014, 01:53:26 PM »
Hi Tony
Here's that tale i promised to tell. Before I do though. If you have been unwell or still unwell I have access to a lot of information on natural help which I'll gladly e-mail to you.

Ok. Got your cup of tea and a packet of biscuits. Here's one of the events I would love to hear your understanding of. I've never quite got a handle on it.

About 2 years ago I had a lot of upheaval in my life and had looked into the abyss a few times. I was driving home when I suddenly realised how much I loved someone....but the strange thing is that the love loved everything and everybody. I love everybody. Felt fantastic........heres the part that I dont quite understand. I had such an ache in my heart that grew and grew until it literally exploded and it felt as though the centre of my chest was on fire...I felt I could do anything. This left such a massive ache that took a couple of weeks to subside. I have noticed that as I reach another tower moment, abyss etc I get this huge ache which reminds me of the original fire I experienced. I searched for information but never quite understand what it was. Any ideas Tony.

Since then with lifes upheavals I have finally started to tap into beingness/love. It seems to be pushed forwards by my ability to handle major crisis like job loss, debt and relationship issues. This leads into the second link to all this.

Whilst awake I sometime seem to be accompanied by a figure. If you imagine something you can kind of see it but you know its not actually physical. Its your imagination. Well I wasn't wishing to see or imagine this figure which always seemed to be in front of me. It always felt like a woman as she was wearing some kind of long gown with a cover over her head. Never saw a face. I always remember the beuatiful blue of her head covering. Now she seems to have gone away and a couple of days ago I am sometimes aware of a little group of them hanging around to my rear on the right.

Any idea whats going on with all this Tony. Is it linked with my material struggles? Lots of questions really. It feels like help but unless someone tells you something or its written down its sometimes hard to interpret.

I must be at some type of crossroad........Warmest regards. Ant. There is another query which I think concerns everyone. I'll post this later. Looking forward to all replies.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: A couple of events I have never quite understood
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 08:21:15 AM »
Ant - I believe it is all explainable when you get a map or view of the whole human being. We are usually taught or exist in a culture that basically sees us as just having a body which exists in a three dimensional world and lives in time that flows on and on.

But we now know that in fact we live in a multidimensional universe and possible a multiverse in which our universe is one of an uncountable number - I am not talking about galaxies.

Mostly people only know the three dimensions, but occasionally people, like you burst through into other dimension of our world and universe. Our consciousness is like an island in a huge ocean in which there are countless other islands. Above the surface of the water is our individual waking self-awareness; this is where we have a sense of separate existence, with definite boundaries where the shore meets the sea. Beneath the surface however, one island is connected to all other islands. The land stretches away under the waves and rises here and there into other islands. So, it is thought, personal awareness, beneath our everyday consciousness, shades off into a connection with a collective unconscious we all share. Through this connection we may be able to arrive at insights and experience love that is in fact everywhere in that dimension.

I have not had the time to write it all down, but a good description can be found in Michael Talbot’s book The Holographic Universe - which you can find in any bookstore.

As far as the people standing near you, it can be explained as your inner self/world projecting into your waking consciousness- in other words the process that in dreams creates a virtual world in which your whole inner world appears as outside people and environments. See http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/meetings-with-the-christ/

In that way your core self can be shown as a great spiritual being appearing outside you. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/hallucinations/

Ant, you are on the verge of experiencing a new world of experience. Please don’t fall into the trap of old views of what this means. It is a wonderful new way of knowing the world.

Tony

ant

• On the path. Happy to share information etc.
    • View Profile
Re: A couple of events I have never quite understood
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 01:15:37 PM »
Tony. Thanks again. Your an oasis for us wandering souls. Your answers are extremely helpful and I am looking forward to reading the book you recommended.

I will try very hard to not go back to old ways of thinking. My motto for knowledge has always been,'only a wiseman can be a fool, and only a fool can be a wiseman'. This always help me stay wide open to learning.
I am lucky at present as I am off work for another week which leaves me time to get my affairs in some state so that when I go back to the full immersion in this world it doesn't swallow me up(in some ways the matrix film has some good points). Sometimes its hard to keep the inner observer aware. It can be easy to fall back into the automatic reacting of the ego. Does anybody have any tips on this one....and here's a big one. This one has been with me for a long time......I'll post this one separately as I think its a big subject and any pointers would be most welcome.
Its nice to wake up...so many questions......I think I need a major download of data....I know, I already know. Just be still. Ant