Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Visions While Dancing and Drumming  (Read 13213 times)

ticice

• View Profile
Visions While Dancing and Drumming
« on: June 25, 2014, 07:23:33 PM »
Hi,
Couple of years ago while dancing 5 Rhythms I had the vision of an alive baby under the ground, and while drumming and imagining grasshopper,  I was catapulted high speed high above the earth together with my drum and a chair and than again high speed back to the earth- the space around me was black- since than I have a tinnitus or some kind of low sound in ears..and I have different visions from time to time while awake- just seeing people and situations I do not know, in color, and in fact as if I am watching a movie...with no attachments more like witnessing...completely different than dreaming..what can all this mean..
?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Visions While Dancing and Drumming
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 08:00:12 AM »
Ticice - I call this the Waking Lucid Dream - see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/the-waking-lucid-dream/ - I know it doesn’t feel like dreaming, but that is because you are conscious in it and it transforms the whole thing. Having experienced this for over 40 years I have been able to explore some of its facets.

You say you have tinnitus since the experience and also visions. The fact is that breaking through the barrier of dreaming is stressful. The first time I experienced it I was vomiting and felt sick for days. In fact ever since then I cannot watch home movies where the camera move quickly between scenes.

But visions are simply lucid dreaming. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/levels-of-awareness-in-waking-and-dreaming/  - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/hallucinations/

There is so much rubbish written about this area and so it is worth while realising that dreams create virtual realities that make people, animals, scenes appear outside you. In the dream sleep state that is accepted, but when the same things appear apparently outside of you people often get confused.

But as you have broken through the seal that usually protects people from experiencing wider awareness it might be worth your while reading http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/lifes-little-secrets/ because you are exploring inner space, which is immense and very different to waking life.

Here is a woman’s experience of exploring in this way, but she had no prior information.

“I had some disturbing experiences. I was awakened by a peculiar heavy atmosphere around me. Then my whole body would start to be enveloped in the atmosphere, feet first. I would start to shake uncontrollably from top to toe as if by vibration. I didn’t want to go to wherever I felt I was going infinite blackness but felt less and less able to resist. Strangely I wasn’t afraid. It felt like an event rather than a dream”.

Remember “the space around me was black” - and the woman’s “I felt I was going infinite blackness”. That is a sign of experiencing your core self. It seems like ‘nothing’ but is fact everything.

Tony

- anna -

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 03:03:00 PM »

ticice  :)

Years ago I had tinnitus as well and I gave the tinnitus a purpose; I used it to sense "the way through" within.

I was most aware - in a somewhat disturbing way - of the buzzing in my ears when I was laying in bed, and everything around me was quiet.
By accident I discovered that when I allowed myself to descend into my inner world, there was only quietness; the tinnitus was gone.
It disappeared totally when I learned to go within and listen within.

Do know that what you resist, persist.
Whenever I was able to make anything which I did not like purposive, and so embrace it without resistance, it became the means out of it: the problem became the medicine.

- anna -

ticice

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2014, 06:13:13 PM »
Anna,
Exactly the same; I hear this buzzing in complete silence around me, and thank you for the idea to try following the tinnitus :) quite like it :)
..and now let me read what tony advised in his answer..cheers!
ticice

ticice

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2014, 08:03:54 PM »
Dear Tony,
I have followed the first link and explored it towards an intuition and after entering the cycle to meet the answer, felt tension and pain in a right part of head, entire jaw, and slight nausea; predominant is a tension and pain in a right upper part of a head...even after ended the process, and now also in my right foot- fingers.
Hug
ticice

- anna -

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2014, 09:19:57 PM »
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 12:11:52 PM by - anna - »

ticice

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2014, 06:23:42 AM »
Anna, thank you, I loved the link, beautiful and just what I needed...

ticice

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2014, 08:49:02 PM »
 :)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2014, 08:31:44 AM »
I should have explained what caused the breakthrough. But best not to in case someone else tries it and damages themselves as I did.

Tony

- anna -

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2014, 08:40:27 AM »

Tony  :)

Please explain?

- anna -

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2014, 09:35:46 AM »
Anna - I can't explain because it was a very powerful physical thing that caused me to faint and during the faint - some 50 years ago - I experienced living four different lives at once. The last one was apparently on another planet, and when I recovered from the faint I saw electric lights for the first time and felt afraid because I had woken as a different me.

But then I was vomiting because it had upset some part of the brain. It took about four days for me to recover from feeling like I wanted to vomit whenever something move across my field of vision. Over the years it has got better, but home movies are still a strong stimulus to feeling dizzy.

Tony
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 07:34:00 AM by Tony Crisp »

- anna -

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2014, 09:47:04 AM »

Dear Tony  :)

Thank you.

I asked because I hoped you would explain the damage.

I know the feeling of being afraid of "a different me" and of all the challenges it brings to grow into clothes and shoes which I perceived at those times as still too big for me.

I suppose it is the price we paid for making "huge leaps" and the way we had decided to grow.

I have never liked movies where the camera moves fast and I believe that is because it is very unnatural to perceive that way.

- anna -

ticice

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2014, 08:12:01 PM »
Dear Both, I also had nausea than and experienced so many things in a different circumstances but yes, this is my choice and had never regret it. But must admit to feel awkward last couple of days...

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2014, 09:34:57 AM »