Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A dream of foresight and danger  (Read 4752 times)

Elizabeth

• View Profile
A dream of foresight and danger
« on: March 08, 2014, 08:05:20 PM »
I had this dream several days ago and I can't seem to shake it. It revisits my thought throughout the day as if I am supposed to do something to change it's outcome. The dream went as follows:

I'm riding my bike and approach a railroad track...as I cross this track I am greeted with a HUGE gust of wind that nearly causes me to fall over. I return home and watch the news. The newscaster talks of government experiments with weather changes. The next day I am taking this same rout on my bike and the same thing happens as I cross the tracks only this time once I cross the tracks I get off my bike to explore the area/source of the wind. Then as I'm looking at a water filled ditch near the track I get a vision of a huge tragic train wreck in that very spot with many deaths and injuries. I woke from this dream in tears and a haunting feeling of doom.

The images were so vivid and keep replying in my head. I have had dreams come to pass before. I have tried to find reason in this dream and can't seem to sort it out. I am unfamiliar with my surrounding in this dream as in I have never been to that place. Does anyone have any input they would like to share with me? It would be most appreciated.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: A dream of foresight and danger
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 10:18:29 AM »
Elizabeth - Your dream is a mixture of symbolism and deeply felt emotions.

Looking at it from a purely symbolic view, you are going into an unknown place through your own efforts. You come to a crossroad (railway), a place you have to be careful to cross, a place of possible death, a place of decision. A powerful wind hits you - meaning the spontaneous forces of life, the unknown that can enter your life to bring fortune or misfortune. It also brings news of distant things, sounds and smells. To quote from a story, “If you listen to the wind you can hear the voices of all the people and all the animals and all the trees that have ever lived, and that the wind has moved. For they have all breathed in the wind. And with the wind they breathe in they cried, laughed and spoke out to the wind again. That is why the wind carries all the voices of the past.”

The news is that this is probably the cause of general forces in society. At first you did not look and listen intently, but it happened again, so you stopped and let your feelings speak to you.

You say you have had dreams that came to pass. It means that you have a gift of knowing, but it does not mean this dream will come to pass. But only you can know its depths. So try using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

Tony