Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: a convertible  (Read 6060 times)

annathedreamer

a convertible
« on: March 04, 2014, 09:18:07 AM »
Tony  :)

I woke up from this dream, only remembering the last part:

My twin brother (I have one in my waking life) and I are driving in a convertible with the top down.
I do not remember anymore who is driving.
We turn to the left and to my happy surprise we are then suddenly driving on what seems like where the sea meets the beach. I love the splashing water the car is causing.
Then, and this all went very fast, I see that it is not clear if it is the beach, for there is water to the left and to the right side.
Then a large wave flows over the car, and I realise that now we must be wet all over. (I do not perceive it that way in the dream though, it is merely that I think that that is what the water will cause)
When I become aware that the water must be much deeper at that point, a huge wave lifts up the car and puts us on top of a hill (dune?) in the sea.

Anna

PS The "german" word which is used for convertible is cabrio, which is short for cabriolet. Cabrioler means Luftsprünge or Kapriolen machen; gambol in english.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 07:28:17 PM by annathedreamer »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: a convertible
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 09:26:57 AM »
Anna - It sounds as if you were doing something out of the ordinary and enjoying it. Anything that stimulates our feelings and body can open us to experience a wider life. In other words you were skirting the unconscious, the unknown forces of Life and its mysteries.

Then you were ready to be moved by the huge waves of energy that give us life, and you were lifted up to see more of what, who and where you are in life.

Do not miss the opportunity to take this opportunity. Explore your dream and it opens its wonder to you. You cannot think about a dream as dreams are created at a level before words and thoughts existed. You have to be able to feel each part of a dream. To quote two people’s experience of it:

She says, ‘I do not appear to be guiding the power with my mind, as it seems to be strongest if I try to fix my mind on something else. Eileen Garratt echoes the same opinion. She writes: ‘I have heard it said that in “supernatural” sensing, concentration and meditation are necessary. But this seems contrary to anything which I have learned from my own experience in clairvoyance telepathy and projection. I would say that an ease, a nonchalance about the process, are prerequisites to the production of such states.’ She says later that complete relaxation and surrender of the conscious self, allows the superconscious self to become dynamic and active at a conscious level. This exactly matches what the other woman does in ‘surrendering to God’.

Tony

annathedreamer

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 04:12:21 PM »

Tony  :) Thank you!

Your words carried me to the place where no symbols or words are; particularly "skirting the unconscious"  :D
I trust that with "feeling each part of a dream" you mean the "feeling of the mind", which is of a different quality than the feelings of the body.

I do not like it either to make (wordless) communicating with our right mind into a big deal and so there is no point in striving for it; it happens when it happens.

Anna

« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 09:52:53 PM by annathedreamer »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 08:32:15 AM »
YES.

Tony