Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: End of the world  (Read 4905 times)

mokey

• View Profile
End of the world
« on: March 12, 2014, 11:19:45 AM »
I just had to share this dream which seems to be a follow on from events over the past couple of weeks which I wrote about here ~ http://dreamhawk.com/forums/index.php?topic=3266.0

This is the dream........
I am stood alone in the middle of nowhere, but I am aware of people somewhere around me. All around me is dusty earth and nothing else in sight. I know that it is the end of the world. I think about packing my things but realise I don't need to as I won't exist after this and neither will anyone else, although I also have a sense that I have luggage in my hands already. I also know that although it's the end, there is a small glimmer of something new and I sense that although it is the end of the world, there is something after it. Something new. It looks like a ball of light and I sense it to be near or in my right hand.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: End of the world
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 10:24:25 AM »
Mokey - Fascinating.

I suggest opening to the new and the light - but do it gently. To quote -

I do not appear to be guiding the power with my mind, as it seems to be strongest if I try to fix my mind on something else. Eileen Garratt echoes the same opinion. She writes: ‘I have heard it said that in “supernatural” sensing, concentration and meditation are necessary. But this seems contrary to anything which I have learned from my own experience in clairvoyance telepathy and projection. I would say that an ease, a nonchalance about the process, are prerequisites to the production of such states.’ She says later that complete relaxation and surrender of the conscious self, allows the superconscious self to become dynamic and active at a conscious level. This exactly matches what the other woman does in ‘surrendering to God’.

Tony

mokey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 06:36:51 PM »
That's very interesting reading, thanks Tony.

I'm not quite sure of the direction my life is heading at the moment but I'm loving all the dreams and synchronicities that are occuring at the moment.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 08:26:36 AM »
Mokey - Some quotes from my journal some dating back to 1974.

I understood that we had wanted power to direct our life from the ego built up in one lifetime. This cut us off from the direction of the higher self. The higher self was the first part of us to be created - born - and was God’s chosen instrument in directing our life. We had killed it by turning from its direction and resisting higher guidance. This was the story of Cain and Able. 

That nobody notices, despite the fact I think perhaps this will be a national memory, means that in choosing this course, few will notice my life. I will not become a national figure, or lead thousands. My life and directions will be virtually unknown. It will not even have any real national heritage in the sense the great mystics and writers have. I will be one of the immense army of souls to find the highest, but whose work is to remain almost unknown in a major way. May 1974

The leader is my power within you which directs your life. The decision to change the things back means the dropping of conscious intervention, and letting my life bring the changes.

The street represents the life journey you make. When you try to lift yourself, you lift the world too. The street represents this connection between your own spiritual journey and the world. The life force is represented by the living within the street, moving along the street. When you realise you are going to have a match with the boxer, this means you are directly facing the life force, facing resistance. The boxing match represents the difficulties you face trying to lift the life force, in your direct assault upon it.  Great love lifts the life force, but your method is to learn to bring these forces under conscious control. 

This was given when asking what a dream mean, as was the comment above.
When you cannot find your way, and the sand deceives you; when the light from the sand comes upon you, this means the great thoughts from the one and come to your consciousness. The life of the one will think within you. But there will be many “great thoughts” living within your consciousness, asking you great things. This will confuse you as to your direction in life. The great thoughts do not bring direction. My life has no direction. The way to meet the one life is to make your life one that is lived in love for others. This gives the direction that brings the one life into materialisation. The way it was trod. Let your life be led like the great ones. 

Tony