Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: President Obama  (Read 5080 times)

Tanya101

• View Profile
President Obama
« on: April 02, 2014, 08:45:14 AM »
I woke up from a peculiar dream.  I had a very important role working for President Obama.  I was on my way into work which wasn't the White house but some other building.  I then realised I left my mobile phone at home and wondered how I'd get through the day without it!  I was thinking it's going to be hard looking at everyone else with their phones.  Next thing I know I'm in a lift that's not connected to anything, kind of like the one from Willy Wonka's factory it can move in any direction.  Then I am outside the lift watching myself in it plummeting at light speed downwards but I am aware there is no bottom so I'm not worried about hitting anything.  I am also aware that this is underground and dark.. but I can still see everything clearly. 

Any thoughts appreciated :)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: President Obama
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 02:13:11 PM »
Tanya K - You have important work to do - possibly in some way connected with the USA.

You are hung up on having your mobile phone and being able to connect through it. But in fact it was not an important item for you, because you are entering another dimension of you.

You are being initiated into seeing clearly in the unconscious - also you are in your core self. So please explore it and make it yours. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/core/

Tony
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 10:39:45 AM by Tony Crisp »