Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: End of the world  (Read 4927 times)

jesia_v

• View Profile
End of the world
« on: May 08, 2011, 08:02:30 AM »
Hi mr. crisp. Do you remember me? I’m the 13-yr-old girl who also came to this site because I had a dream of having strange powers of travelling to the four seasons. Well, I had another dream at may 5, 2011 – Thursday and as soon as I woke up I wrote it on my laptop, so now its 8:50 in the morning.  You may be wondering why it’s posted late, it’s because there’s no internet. So I just wrote it ahead in time. So my dream goes like this:

I was walking with my best friend,  Juxel -at  a place I didn’t know(but I had a clear view of a church behind her back), it was probably dawn but the sun wasn’t going up yet. We talked about something but I didn’t remember most of it but I did remember one conversation about me not eligible to enter heaven she said “you’ll get stuck in the “in-between” between life and death, heaven and hell.” I looked at her confused but she just smiled at me and then she was gone. I was bewildered, I probably went to an internet café because the next thing I saw I was at a blue lit room and I’m typing something on a silver laptop, by the look of it it’s not mine. And the crazy thing about it is because the google chrome was opened to ‘Dreamhawk. Com’. Yes it was true. And I believe It wants me to write this. I went to my elementary school-grade 6 room. My classmates where there but no sign of Juxel (she’s my classmate too.)they waved and smiled at me. I tried to say “hi” but no words could come out of my mouth instead I coughed and coughed. They motioned me towards our large window( at our school it was made of wood, located in second floor and has a large window, to be specific just a very large open area. And it was the same in this dream, except for the room, there were no things and it was dusty instead of the well designed room I used to know. It was all wood and dust. We had a clear view of the forest to the left and houses as well to the right and also a mountain (north) with the sun waking up) We watched the sun flickered across the sky at the large window. The room then glowed with the golden light reflecting the wooden floors. I Looked around the classroom and saw that it was dusty probably just like the attic. I looked at my classmates who were just standing there motionless with closed eyes and with a small smile placed on their lips. They felt at peace because of the golden light, I did the same.
   I woke up. Probably it was 6 in the morning because I saw my father go up. I went back to sleep and had another terrible crazy dream.
   It was already morning, I feel this was a sequel  to my other dream since it was already morning in this dream and so its connected – dawn then morning – anyway the sky was dull and gray , the surroundings were spooky, you know? And so my baby brother, roman and I (he’s 2 years old) were playing in the water, I don’t know where. After that we were done and my grandma said I have no extra clothes left. The next thing I knew, I was in a towel and my grandma and I are at a phone booth near a store. She called my father telling him to fetch us and get clothes for me. I looked at my surrounding which was flooded to the knee And my baby brother was nowhere on sight. We waited for my father to come and I saw lots of people evacuating, I just stared at them while biting my fingernails nervously. A dark green car truck came forward to us. I sighed in relief and saw my father and the rest of my family. At the back of our car we had some belongings, as if were evacuating. To my surprise my father said were evacuating because of the flood. We drove and drove and at my surroundings I could see water is everywhere as deep as a one floored house. However, it didn’t touch us, it parted whenever we pass through it. We stopped at a church where there were few people I looked at the entrance and I saw a wave which wasn’t connected to the flood. It was very angry as it tossed people out of the way, it was refusing to let anyone come inside the church. It thundered inside it and half of the water was clear, half was dirty. It was only there guarding that place. I saw a former classmate evacuating with his family. They were also worried were to go. It was flooded everywhere, the skies were dull, people were hysterical, running for their life. There were also earthquakes. It felt like the world was ending-but none of those catastrophes were touching us, it’s as if I was only watching. We came to another church, this time it was deserted with thousands of people- that also occupied the surroundings outside. There wasn’t any flood, so it was safe. I was out of the car. I looked around the crowd and a familiar face caught me. I went over my former classmate, Reycel. She was praying as I shook her. I told her this : “Did you remembered when you told me the end of the world was at may 13? Well its almost may 13.” To my  horror, I still couldn’t talk and I only coughed and coughed will saying this sentence. She just looked at me and continued praying. Flash
   I was in a store with busy people who can’t even see me. I sat at a secluded corner while reading a book, it was a toy store, and I watched the workers make toys, go around fixing, et cetera. It was all mute as I watched at them.
   I had a vision in my dream about a woman and man getting married, They said they would spend their last hours together, so I saw them enjoying their last hours together, they played ,et cetera. So when the flood reached the marble footsteps of their house in a hill, they weren’t afraid instead they looked at the golden light above, ignoring the roars and thunders of the water, and will happily go with death, contented they had spent their last life on earth together, and now they were meeting God. They looked at me and said “Go and do the same”. Flash
As quick as it has been I’m at a house, I don’t know this house, but in this house, All my family
members where there, also my relatives which I always spend my summer with. I told them about my vision and they seemed to acknowledge it. We laughed and talked and talked. The little ones were now asleep, I coed the baby inside my pregnant mother as Father hugged us. We weren’t afraid. So when the clock struck and my mother said “ There is a terrible earthquake happening right now at the neighboring city”. I looked at her and to the clock. Then as fast as she said it the earthquake happened, I just looked at the clock which was crazily changing its hand from 2 to 4, 2,4,2,4, then thud.  It crashed to the floor. We were all silent, but smiling at each other, we didn’t bother to hide below the table. Instead we faced death in a way without fear. Our faces glowed as the building crashed towards us.

I woke up and I cried instantly. It was so frightening, I also had the same version of this dream in the past nights, in that dream my mother and I were escaping the ruins. The buildings collapsed and so did the bridge, so we were stranded. We were also lost and we couldn’t contact my father, who was with my other sisters and brother. Oh, please help. I’m really bewildered about this dream, I feel as if it’s very important. I really appreciate what you’re doing sir, so thank you.

P.S. The girl reycel didn’t tell me anything about what we talked about in that dream. And before I went to sleep I wasn’t thinking of negative thoughts. Honestly I was just listening to music. I’ll really be grateful if you could help me. Thank you.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: End of the world
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 12:33:50 PM »
Jesia – The Golden Light, the flood and the earthquake are all signs in your dream of very big changes to come. They are not necessarily signs of death or destruction, but they probably do mean the death of an old way of life, of the you you are at the moment – a psychological death. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/prophetic-dream-coming-years/ and http://dreamhawk.com/poems/ground-swell/

Lots of people are having similar dreams because dreams warn us of changes that will affect us. But do not be afraid. Such changes have happened before and people go on to create a new and better life. It is important that you listen to your intuition and dreams as these will guide you. As you saw in your dream, the waters parted for you. If you listen to the voice of Life within you you will be guided. See http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/2012-prophecies/

Believe in your power to change the seasons.

Tony