Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Flying Man+Creature  (Read 5262 times)

karolvaldeb

• View Profile
Flying Man+Creature
« on: April 08, 2014, 12:42:24 PM »
Hi there!  Just after searching many options in the web, I couldn't find a way to understand what I dreamt last night.  The subject says "Flying man+creature", but I'm not really sure how to name it.  Here it goes to get a better idea.

I was supposed to be in an important gathering.  The person who was talking and leading was someone important and he felt interrupted by someone who talked to me.  On my right, there was a "man" part of the meeting, and in fact I felt in the dream we had something in terms of emotional relationship and that we were publicly comfortable.  He was not a real man, he was a mixture between a man and a flying mythical creature... male body, but big wings, orange or "earth" color in his skin.  Like a superhero, I knew he had something special, like a power.  Behind us there was a window.  I think I knew there was another creature like listening from the outside.  But I felt they were good, they were not mean or dangerous. In fact, I felt the "man" outside cared about me.  I barely remember if he interrupted, but he was part of the gathering from the exterior.  The weather was not rainy or windy, but it was more or less cold, kind of fresh.  But no sun.

Just later I stood up or time passed, and I stood next to another window where I saw the other creature, the one that was outside, before.  At this moment, I was alone and I saw that it was really sunny and the "man" outside was kind of dry and sick, because I knew he was a "water creature" that couldn't  spend much time under the sun and he had been waiting for me there in silence or much time.  His skin was kind of blue and he also had wings.  I felt if he liked me or even loved me!  And I felt attracted to him as well, but nothing happened, I just put a blanket on him, told him to lie down on the floor to rest and recover.  Just then, my sister appeared from a room on the left because she woke up by the noise and I explained what happened to him because of weather.

Just after all those things, the dream changed, I was on the back of one of them, I don't know which one, but he was flying.  We were traveling to a strange sky, more orange than blue, like if we were going inside a new galaxy for me, but I could resist that flying, I could breathe or see that fast movement over his back.

I know it is veeeeery strange!  Or it seems to me.  But I couldn't find something related to male creatures like these ones...

Thanks for any kind of help to understand this! :)

Karol.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 12:50:34 PM by karolvaldeb »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Flying Man+Creature
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 10:01:49 AM »
Karol - It is a wonderful dream and thank you for sending it and typing it out so well.

It starts with an important meeting/gathering. Any gathering or a large number of people indicates that many parts of you are involved. I say parts of us because we are not one thing -although we think we are. In fact we are a miraculous mixture of many things - the air we breathe, the food we eat, our parents and the many people we have taken inside us. Obviously we are usually totally unconscious of this - but read this wonderful example - http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/questions-2/#Explains

In this special situation where many parts/aspects of you are participating something interrupts and becomes apparent to you, the flying mythical creature.

The (yet another part/aspect of you) that creates dreams tries to put together images or thoughts and feelings to get an idea of what is being shown you. In dreams we tend to put pictures or images collected from everyday experiences to put an interpretation on our formless dreams. We do this because we tend to have an experience of the world based on our body senses, and our dreams and communications are from a much older and different part of us; so dreams come from a very different environment, so we put it in images and ideas we understand from our body experience.

You were shown  an image of a superhero, “I knew he had something special, like a power.” This of course is your dream and is about a part of you that you have not been conscious of before - but it is you!! At least it is a part of your potential that can be realised.

Then the meeting with the other man is so moving. “He had been waiting for me there in silence or much time.  His skin was kind of blue and he also had wings.  I felt if he liked me or even loved me!  And I felt attracted to him as well”.

I know it is often so hard for us to understand that we are much more than we have been led to believe, and that a loving part has waited ‘outside’ your awareness and has suffered for you. This is the time of the quickening when many people are quickened into awareness. See http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/this-is-the-time-of-the-quickening/

You have been shown or offered the chance to experience a different life - a new galaxy so to speak. But it needs you to have the courage and strength to accept it. Perhaps you can move toward it by using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

Tony
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 07:00:03 AM by Tony Crisp »

karolvaldeb

• View Profile
Re: Flying Man+Creature
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2014, 10:05:12 PM »
Oh Tony, this is just amazing! 

I will certainly read what you suggest me.  Besides it sounds really interesting, I'd really like to discover what link this has with my dreams and myself.

I think your interpretation is just another leg of the things I've been dealing with lately... wow.  I must confess I was expecting strange things, I mean, these things you mention are so simple that 'seem invisible to the eye' but need a conscious gaze inside.

Once again, thanks for your help!!