Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Need Help on this Dream  (Read 3538 times)

Ladyjan

• View Profile
Need Help on this Dream
« on: May 23, 2014, 11:40:21 PM »
Had a dream that my Grand Mother came to me and told me she was sorry she had no Idea about how I had been treated and she was crying and we were kneeling in the mud in the forest she was there for only a few Minutes and then she began to fade but as she was going she kept saying don't for get to eat the Leaves? I have looked every where I am 1/2 native American but do not understand what this means can any one help me understand this dream?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Need Help on this Dream
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 12:09:19 PM »
LadyJan - The GrandMother is a wonderful image in your dream and represents two things. The first is the love and care your grandmother is giving you. You are kneeling in the mud of the forest - so you are in contact with the Great Mother Earth and are receiving her healing.
But the grandmother is also contact with all your people and their traditions, so you are being given an opening to all your inner heritage. Please see http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/clicking-on/ and http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

The leaves are about all that has newly grown and full of life and yet is vulnerable. I believe your grandmother was telling you what is wisdom from her in a symbolic language - the language of your people. I believe she is telling you not to ‘eat’ or take in the old way of life that was painful for you, but to treasure and take in what is new on the tree of your life - your best and growing self. Make sure it is not growing from what is poisonous as it was in the past, but is from the best in your life - the life and love your grandmother offers you. Such things are rooted in the mud of the forest where all living things live together as one Life

Tony