Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Death?  (Read 5041 times)

ebony4

• View Profile
Death?
« on: May 08, 2011, 08:16:36 PM »
Hi Tony,

Last night I had a dream of myself and a friend, I don't remember who, but we were driving along, at night, and see two of our friends on the road dieing. We swerve to miss them and stop at the next stop sign. I push the car's stop button, and we jump out of the car screaming for help, then I tell the one who was driving that I will go find a phone to call 911. I run to a red car shop to find a party, so I go in hoping that someone will have a cell phone. I find a few that I know and ask them if I can use their cell to call 911, but they all say no and that they do not care, after all the rejections I loose my temper and ask them what if it was their mother or someone they loved dieing in the road and how they would be desperate. I then give up on the place and jump out a tarp covered window and put a knife back into my pants pocket, I don't know where the knife came from, but i remember putting it back into my pocket. After that I realize that it is day time and I look down the road, it has a lot of hills and a mail truck is covering the spot were the people and out car should be, I finally see them, my friend leaning over the "bodies". I realize I should hurry and start running the neighbor hood, I find a woman dressed nicely and ask if i could use her phone to call 911, and she said sure but her husband was using their home phone, so I sit and wait at a picnic table on their porch. I sit next to my mother who is talking to the woman about me and my school status I tell her to not to talk about that right now, that I'm in a hurry. After a good while talking to the woman and my mother, I loose patience and run to a different houses who don't answer my knocking on their doors. I make my way back to the scene and hysterically doing CPR on one of the bodies. And then my dream ends, and it starts again, this happens the same way everytime. This happens 3 times. I would love for you to help me with this interpretation!

Thanks!!(?) ;D

~ Callie

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Death?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 10:27:16 AM »
Callie – There is a lot going on in this dream, so I can only sum up the main parts of it. And the major theme is that you look for help because it is an emergency. But you keep looking for help outside you, from other people. Yet the emergency is inside you and you are the one you should turn to, because as your dream tells you, nobody else is being helpful.

The emergency you face is that aspects of you are dead or dying. And if you take time to ask  yourself what you have felt lately that you have reached out to other people for, you will know what it is.

But the tide turns because you start to give CPR to what happens to be yourself. But please learn to relax, because being hysterical is no help at all. Learn to breathe as slowly as you can for a few minutes each day. See http://dreamhawk.com/body-and-mind/the-slow-breath/ As you learn this you will find that you will be able to help yourself.

The fact that your mother and others cannot see how stressed you are is probably they do not understand what you are facing. For you it feels like a life and death situation. Maybe the knife in the pocket is either because you are mad with their non response, or for protection.

Tony