Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: haunted kidnapping  (Read 5124 times)

Mikey22

• View Profile
haunted kidnapping
« on: May 03, 2014, 12:35:04 PM »
Last night I dreamt that I was on vacation with my family, in a rather nice vacation house (wife and 3 kids).  We discovered a sort of portal in the house that brought us to another, much more spacious place.  Me, my two boys and a friend of theirs who was with us were exploring the house.  Most of the residents in the house were still asleep, but it became obvious to me that there was something wrong with these residents  They appeared to be possessed and the house haunted.  As some of them started to wake they were coming after us and so we were trying to find a way to escape.  My wife and daughter were with us too.  My daughter is now 5 years old, but in the dream she was just a small baby and my wife was carrying her.  As the possessed people came after us more and more it was very difficult to keep track of all the children as we were all running.  We finally made it outside, the boys were a bit ahead of me but I could still see them.  Suddenly my wife tripped and dropped my daughter.  The baby began rolling down a hill.  I chased after her, but someone on a motorcycle sped by and scooped her up before I could get there.  I saw the motorcycle speed off and stop and I chased after it.  I found the rider, but my daughter was no longer in sight.  I asked him where she was and he refused to answer.   I began torturing him to get an answer.  Punching, kicking and stabbing him with a knife I had for some reason. (the previous night I had a dream I was sword fighting and stabbing many men who were trying to kill me, this part felt similar to that)  He still refused to answer me, but I then saw a woman run by with the baby.  I began chasing her but got lost in a crowd of zombie-like beings.
At this point I decided that it would be nearly impossible for me to find her but I would have to die trying. 

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: haunted kidnapping
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 09:08:50 AM »
Mikey - I have some feelings about your dream. I seems to me to be about the ‘path’ - in a general sense - but your dream as usual is unique to you. The discovery of the portal is a part of exploring the inner world. It leads to a ‘more spacious place’, a place or state of mind allowing more freedom. But usually there are some things get in with you and need to be dealt with.

Example: dreamt I had found the secret way to Wonderland or Shangri-La. The baddies were coming to get us, so I led everybody down to the ground floor. There was a lawn with a hollow in it. We all jumped into this hollow, and I said the magic word, and we sank down into the earth. But the baddies were still after us. We walked along a road until we came to huge gates. This was the entrance to Wonderland. I said the magic word, Shazam, and the gates opened. We all went in, but two car loads of baddies got in too. But I felt it didn’t matter as I was sure the place would change them. I said the word however, and the gates closed. 

I feel the word zombies is important to define. Also the word illusion that is applied a lot in people’s description of the spiritual world, religion and life. I have heard it said or read that the body is an illusion, that having an ego is an illusion, and that all that we sense is an illusion, that God or any Creative Force is an illusion. I can only talk from my own experience that as we grow we see things very differently. I remember when I was very young that I was terrified of the dark and being alone. Now I no longer feel in the dark of being alone - I live alone in a small cottage on a country lane and have never felt lonely in recent years - though when younger I was consumed by loneliness.

Winston Churchill reported an extraordinary vision experienced during anaesthesia. During it he reached a state of mind in which he felt that his awareness encompassed all that existed and was to be known. In this exalted state he was gradually aware there was another horizon forming beyond his present knowledge. Then he broke through to this new realm, gradually reached the point of once more feeling he encompassed it all, only to find another horizon. 

What I am trying to illustrate is that all our experience is real to us until we grow and experience the world differently. Then we can look back and see how differently the world now looks to us. I read so often in books about Buddhism or the inner path that the ego will be extinguished. What I found was that it was enormously enlarged. It wasn’t lost, only enormously added to until unrecognisable. And that can go on horizon after horizon.

The word zombie can be seen from what has just been said as a reality, for we are all zombies in some degree. I only recently added this to the dream dictionary - It is like being asleep and sleep walking, there is no sense of any response there. Or at least they are moved by urges that control them and they are not controlled by. This is something like we meet when we see people moved by habits, by propaganda, by advertising and fashion, by religious bigotry or political brain washing. If you read - http://dreamhawk.com/interesting-people/animal-children/#Program you will hopefully see that we are all programmed, and dreams often use the dream zombies to show how programmed we are. See my own description of my zombie state http://dreamhawk.com/poems/ground-zero-the-psuedopod/

I know I am talking too much but it happens when you see so much. Your dream is about seeing more than you have before, and your saving grace is that “I would have to die trying”. Death, a great expansion of your awareness, which feels like dying, is the way to realise and recover your own vulnerable baby self - a self that stole it from you, as described in psuedopod, and you tortured yourself trying to get it back.

Tony  :)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 10:47:49 AM by Tony Crisp »

Mikey22

• View Profile
Re: haunted kidnapping
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2014, 02:02:30 PM »
Thanks Tony.  This is definitely helpful.  It seems like sometimes I lack the ability to turn off my conscious mind once I'm awake and see these things for what they are.