Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream of a unknown love?  (Read 7059 times)

ekoro

• View Profile
Dream of a unknown love?
« on: June 29, 2011, 05:04:00 AM »
I woke a few times the other night but when i went back to sleep my dream kept going from where it left off. There was something odd about it, it was So real. So me and my friends were on a bus looking at dirty magazines and a girl was sitting next to me, and pointed to one saying "i like that one" i pointed to another and said "I like her" and she told me it was a picture of her. she started to grope me and i groped her, then we said we wanted to have sex. But she told me she had aids. For some reason i didn't care, i said we will use a condom. Later i had a dream she was a super hero of some kind and saved me from a train that was going crazy. Later i had another dream that we were in love, but were in a house that was having a party, and allot of people were in the bedroom watching a movie, and we were going to have sex, but no one cared. BTW everyone in the dream was teens. But we didn't have sex, so later we were in a house that I've seen in my dream a few times before. And were going upstairs to have sex, but my ex girlfriends parents said they would check on us every 40 minutes. As if they cared like she was their kid. But she didn't come up so i went downstairs and it was a huge mall. I was running around looking for her but couldn't find her, i thought she left me. I was so sad, but i found someone who told me where she was, and she was buying shirts for me. anyway that's really all i know. But i just remember what she looked like so well. And i feel love for her, even though shes in my dreams. Its weird, like. I woke up and went on line to look her up. I forgot her name though, but i think it might have been some kind of Asian? it started with a K is all i know. Any clue what this means? every time i fall asleep i dream of this girl. but one weird thing was. She did have a name and i knew it all through the dream. but when i woke up i forgot it. she had shortish styled spikey black hair with i think it was blonde or red in the front. pretty light blue eyes, and was skinny sweet. and loved me. I dont think it was a dream about the feminin side of me though.. btw im 15. and This dream was so real, when i woke up i didnt even know i was waking up from a dream.  I felt our kisses, our touches i felt the flooor under my feel when i walked.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 05:21:33 AM by ekoro »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream of a unknown love?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 10:54:57 AM »
Ekoro – There is obviously a lot of sexual need floating around in your dreams. The thing is you never go through with it – you never have sex with her – the pretty blue eyed skinny sweet one.

Remember that in your dreams you are not in the waking world, but in a world of virtual reality. In other words you unconsciously create a world that is totally real. So real people get so scared of what they dream they almost mess their pants. I know most people do not believe that this is their own world and they can do what they like in it. The reason that they cannot meet what they create is that they cannot meet their own emotions.

And of course the girl is the female side of you. What else could it be? In fact the female side of you is the REALEST of women. Without meeting it and merging with it you will have trouble be a decent lover. So go for full involvement. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/

You are a young man and so are still some way from being mature, but the quicker you are master of your own beliefs and emotions, the better you will be. So stop getting pleasure from dirty magazines and go for the real thing in life and in your dreams. And do it with some love and care. Remember that she saved you from staying on the same track as all the others.

Tony
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 08:41:20 AM by Tony Crisp »

ekoro

• View Profile
Re: Dream of a unknown love?
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 05:44:32 AM »
to shorten my reply. Thanks. :]