Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: brides and mom and I on clouds  (Read 4410 times)

Patricia

• View Profile
brides and mom and I on clouds
« on: May 17, 2014, 03:46:25 AM »
Hi dear Tony, thank you so much for the last interpretation to my dream. I worked on your suggestions and a very interesting revelation about my deep hard feelings came up when I allowed my self to imagine that I was that creature in my dream. I haven't had another dream where I have to die, you suggested me to let myself die to enter into a new path; however, it is really hard to die when I don't know that I'm dreaming... While I figure that out, I would like to share another dream because it's been quiet repetitive. It is about marriage. I am on clouds talking to mom who already passed away. The clouds are going in some direction, they are taking us somewhere. While we are there, there is another group of clouds passing by in the other direction. There are brides sitting on what it looks a bus or a train. Many of them. When they are passing by I told mom that I wouldn't like to wear white wedding dresses like all of them because it is too boring. But them I start to observe many of them wearing a black ribbon on their necks while the rest of the dress in white. I told mom that I would like my dress to be... light pink, etc and that I would like her to do it for me, as she was a tailor and always made our clothes; but when I wanted to tell her that I looked at her and she is laying down and her face is white like the rest of the cloud and I asked her if she fell asleep but she can't answer. The cloud drops me off at a store where I met my brothers and other things happened... such as I ended up pleasantly flying instead of walking while knowing that I'm dreaming. I would like to know your interpretation. I know that I would love to have a partner and a family, but I get sad sometimes when I see I am 42 and I'm still without the man I love. I wasn't sad in the dream, in fact I enjoying talking to mom again. Thanks again.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 02:41:37 PM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: brides and mom and I on clouds
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 02:54:48 PM »
Patricia - Excuse me for being so silly as not to explain better about dying. I suppose I should have said do not be afraid of dying in your dreams. In any case it usually takes several dreams before you can manage it. It will happen when you are ready.

The clouds you are on is a way your dream shows that you are reaching your mother in a heavenly way. You are going somewhere on the clouds because you are being shown something. I think it is that you are going in a different direction in your life than most people. That is fine but it suggests you are not on the bus/train to marriage in the ‘normal’ way.

I wonder what you interests are and whether there is some activity that involves those interest and in that way you might meet a partner. It is just a suggestion.

When your mother was lying down was, I believe was a way your dream was telling you that your mother no longer has a body and so cannot make you a pink dress.

Some people seeking a partner have used incubating a dream to help them. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/incubating-dreams/

It was used for thousands of years and worked for many people, because our dream creator is seeking our best for us.

Tony

Patricia

• View Profile
Re: brides and mom and I on clouds
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 04:51:58 PM »
thank you Tony. I love a man I met in 2009. My relationship with him has not been possible because due to my self stem I rejoiced him and when I felt great i looked down on him. My relationship with my dad was not easy and mom kept fighting with him. Rob is sick of this and he decided to take distance from me again. I now have to look for him and ask him for forgiveness for the mistakes I made. I've been doing this a few times, so I am taking the time to heal myself and really change through psychotherapy before I look for him again. The problem is that since I haven't had a partner for many years already, I'm desperate, so when I dream with other guys, I pay attention to them and forget about Rob. But I also dream about him and I remember once I asked God in one dream, with all my heart, to please help me out to be with him again. I'll start working on not paying attention to other men in my dreams or not to think of other possible partners now. I will follow the exercise you suggested me on incubating dreams. Thank you so much.