Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Ancient Council of the Grandmothers and Grandfathers  (Read 4700 times)

GreyHawk

• View Profile
The Ancient Council of the Grandmothers and Grandfathers
« on: May 21, 2014, 08:28:24 PM »
Quite some time ago I dreamt that i was sitting on a high stool. Seated in front of me were several Grandmothers (Traditional Native Americans) and standing around me were the Grandfathers...I realize that I must be before the Great Council of the Grandfathers i have been taught about. I was rather awe-struck and Very nervous to say the least.
The men were looking to the women to decide if I was worthy. The women all nodded and the men turned to me. They covered my back with tattoos that i never did see clearly when i went to a mirror (in the dream) and looked. Just lines and lines and symbols i guess. i knew this to be a Healing for my Soul. What else does this dream "SAY" to You?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: The Ancient Council of the Grandmothers and Grandfathers
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 08:39:00 AM »
GreyHawk - What does your dream say to me? Well, many things, the first being that you were born and raised in the USA. To me that accounts for the images used by your dream process - the Ancient Council of Grandmothers and Grandfathers.

We are all programmed by the culture and land we grew in, and so when I meet such things, being born and raised in the UK from a father from Europe, my dream creator uses different images, although the essence of the dreams are the same.

I too met the Elders of my people and was blessed.

But your dream is true, you were healed and will carry it with you as long as you can feel the presence of the Elders.

Tony - GreyWolf

GreyHawk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 01:21:21 PM »
I greet them each and everyday When I Smudge and offer my Greetings of/for the New Day and my Respect... and Always ask for Guidance
And yep born and raised ~ this EarthWalk anyway ;)~ in the US. I have lived in the SW and met many Traditional Elders who Shared many things and Directions with me.

Ah HO!
Brightest Blessings!
GreyHawk

Irina

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2015, 05:26:14 PM »
Hello  GreyHawk

Every stool is unique; each has a different meaning for the person whose soul it seats.

To dream that you have tattoos represent your sense of individuality and the desire to stand out in a crowd. You want to be unique and different from everybody else, particularly if you do not have any tattoos in real life. Consider also what the tattoo is and what significance it has in your life.You wish to be popular among people and get acknowledgement in routine affairs.In certain cases dreams with more emphasis on tattoos represent some urgent work that will lead you away from your home, or perhaps the start of a new phase of your life.

You have secrets that you may have kept from others or aspects of yourself that you have kept hidden and shielded away. Mirrors symbolize the link between the conscious and subconscious

To see your reflection in your dream represents your true self; it is time to look within.Consider also  what you were tattooed on the back.

Your dream may  reveal some of the mysterious new qualities that will help you to  move fast  from one stage of life to another.

Similar to initiation. Such dream ceremonies or rituals often mark a point of change or transition.