Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The sarcophagus beneath the sea  (Read 5999 times)

Sunchaser

• View Profile
The sarcophagus beneath the sea
« on: May 28, 2014, 10:14:56 AM »
Hi again

So this dream is about 6 months old. The playful raven and this dream really made an impact on me.

I was traveling or rather falling downwards, I fell through the sea and continued through the earths crust and mantle until reached a world within our world. What would have been the earth's core was instead the sun. It felt like such an ancient place.

My journey started to slow down as I approached a wooded area, in the middle there was a stone sarcophagus, I came to stop next to it. I went over to look at it, and it was indeed ornate. On its top it had the face of a woman whom had long hair and elegant features.
As I looked into the face I for some reason felt like "reaching" out to the spirit, I don't know why I decided to do so. I focused on the face and my gaze fell into the stone eyes, I closed my eyes and there in my mind the stone eyes came to life, and they looked deep into me. I remember the eyes conveying the words "I see you" and I felt something grab hold of my entire body.
At this point I woke up because I became scared, I feel sad that I became scared because it really felt like I was in contact with something of old.

And that should be it in terms of places my mind take me while I sleep, for now anyways.

Sunchaser

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: The sarcophagus beneath the sea
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 09:04:05 AM »
SunChaser - If only you could enter into your dreams and explore them, then you would actually know this wonderful ancient part of you and resurrect her. There is as quote in Archetype of Rebirth or Resurrection which tells the story, and begins, “As we drew level with the tomb an enormous change occurred in me.  Suddenly I became a woman.  It was no longer imagination.  I was now completely experiencing myself as a woman whose tomb we had approached.”

Falling as you did is an indication that you left your normal everyday world behind and fell into the deeper levels of yourself which most people are completely unaware of - the unconscious. The earth core is in fact exactly like the sun, and has the same temperature as the sun - so you saw true.

But of course you are in the world of dreams, so everything is symbolised instead of being a direct experience. See http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/clicking-on/ and also nothing we sense in the world is directly known, but it is all impressions that are translated into a sense of smell, sight, hearing, etc. So the eye receives reflected light from an object that is translated into nervous impulses, which is then received by the brain which translates what are formless nerve impulses into what we feel we see. So in dreams we tend to put pictures or images collected from everyday experiences to put an interpretation on our formless dreams. We do this because we tend to have an experience of the world based on our body senses, and our dreams and communications from the dead come from a very different environment, so we put it in images and ideas we understand.

If you wish to understand how that takes place, and realise that dreams are simply a level which need to ascend to the next level of consciousness to be understood, see - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/what-we-need-to-remember-about-us-3/#Levels

So having descended to your Core Self - your spirit or god self - you then have memories of your life through eternity. We are limited in our present life because we have a new brain in a new body, and the only way we can remember our whole history is to touch our Core Self.

At that point you began to actually pass beyond the symbols into real awareness of what you were meeting - a physical and emotional experience of a past you had lived. You became scared and so stopped the action. But of course with a little practice you can go back to it without fear - see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

Dear SunChaser, you are almost through the veil, the curtain that exists between your dreaming mind and real insight. Press on. Of course it is scary to actually meet and know your Hugeness, but you can do it.

Tony

Sunchaser

• View Profile
Re: The sarcophagus beneath the sea
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2014, 09:39:52 PM »
Sorry for the very late "thank you Tony" life has been more hectic than I wished for. I've read all your links and I greatly appreciate the time you gave looking into my mind so to speak.

I hope I can visit this place of wonder again, for its allure does not give in.

Sunchaser