Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream hawk i summon thee!  (Read 5443 times)

StNerevar

• View Profile
Dream hawk i summon thee!
« on: December 01, 2013, 01:59:39 AM »
Hello to everyone on the forums, and specially to you Tony.
I haven't been on the forums for a while and to tell you the truth its for a selfish reason i come back...hehe
Lately, i've seen major changes on some aspects of my life. And the thing that started everything is a hypnotherapy treatment im undergoing, i haven't explored  that much but sigh... it does help, specially on my dedication to my  kung fu and meditation. Anyways, before the treatment , which i haven't finished, it  was really hard for me to involve my self with the outer world and its doing, but now it's getting easier. FIrst of all i'd like to officially ask for your help to find meaning to this dream or more than meaning , action , perhaps. Second, i need to tell you the circumstances which i consider really special, the dream came the night after my first day of work , ever! and that week i became a vegetarian aswell.

In the Dream i was living with my family and a big bunch of people on a really ancient stone city, which was abandoned by some sort of mayan culture ages ago, i don't know why we were there but i felt like if we were refugees of some sort, like if we had to flee our home because of some natural disaster  . This place was up north , it was cold and the sea was always choppy with waves that would hit the coastal walls of the city. In this dream i had the power to become diferent animals, i also felt a mystic feeling as if i was some sort of powerful shaman. I found out my sister was being forced to marry this black haired guy with brown skin, it seems i didn't hated him but i didn't like him either. And so i became a hawk, yes! like dreamhawk.. this was the only way i could fly over the city and get to a place i couldn't on foot. so i flew out of the city and  over the sea so i could get to a balcony but when i was about to get there, i saw myself flapping my arms instead of my wings, i had lost my ability and i fell to the sea, after that  i woke up with the feeling of having salt water in my mouth.

Other part of the dream before the balcony part:

I have the memory of being on a tower, inside the city, this tower had a big opening on one of the walls and my father came inside from that opening, i felt like becoming a bear and maul him, i was going to but i gave up.
Theres also a very strange part of the dream before flying to the balcony in which i used my hawk sight to see a big celebration that was happening outside the city because of my sisters wedding, the weird thing was zooming in and seeing my aunt and my grandmother dancing as if they were lovers....

I'd would REALLY appreciate your help understanding this, Ty.

PD: How are you doing Tony? i hope things are working out well for you and your family.  Forgive my english please! it's not my first language. Greetings from Peru!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream hawk i summon thee!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 11:21:30 AM »
StNerevar – A very big dream, I hope I can do justice to it.

You start at an amazing place in your inner world – See http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/inner-world/ - It is a place that is a link with all you inherit from you ancestors and your ancient culture. In the past it was the common belief that you had such powers as you then went in to demonstrate – a shape shifter and seer. The disaster was that the present belief system robbed you of much of what you had. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/archetype-of-the-paradigm/

But you can access those powers now. I suggest that the next hypnosis session you ask the therapist to say that you enter the dream and really contact your heritage. It could show you so much. It is what could happen if you really explore your dreams. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/dreams-see-into-our-far-past/

Your sister, what do you associate with her? See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/questions-2/#Summing

It if probably a feeling and more feminine side of you that you feel is being pushed into uniting with a less developed or primitive side. The feeling like mauling your father is about childhood feelings you have about your father – you wanted to express your anger on him; something you couldn’t do as a child. Again, as your hypnotherapist to tale you back to that dream scene and say it is sage for you to do so in the session. It is something I used in the past with a client and it works wonderfully well.

Tony

Yes - I am still jogging along and learning so much from the dreams sent me. Thus the link to Summing Up and also Dreams see into our far past.

beverley12

• View Profile
Re: Dream hawk i summon thee!
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 10:03:27 AM »
that was so informative thread thanks for sharing that with us.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 11:16:35 AM by Tony Crisp »