Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: dream interpretation  (Read 6435 times)

amitsharma

• View Profile
dream interpretation
« on: May 16, 2011, 06:06:46 PM »
Hello Tony,
This is a dream about my deceased mother...we were very close to each other...My mom died on 13 JUNE 2003 and after that no dreams about her came to me till 5 - 6 years...but half a year ago from now I got a dream about her...
The DREAM says :

In that dream my mother was crying or weeping and was asking for my help and keep saying that amit(my name) please help me out of this...please help me to get out of this situation...and she was weeping constantly. It seems so real that I was also crying while sleeping(I got to know this when I woke up that I was crying too).My eyes are drenched wet by tears and I don`t know what to do?

Sir, please help me..What does that dream means ?
Is my mom alright wherever she is now ?
How can I help her ?
What kind of help will make her drew out from that unknown situation?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: dream interpretation
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 09:47:37 AM »
My dear woman - I know all of the American authors of books about life after death give a rosy picture of it. But I feel that it is a product of the American attitude that all will be well.

But the truth as I understand it is that it is just like our dreams. If we cannot deal with our fears and hates now, we will be lost in the imagery they create. But of course there are ways out of it.

She is calling out to you because you are still in the body and not lost in a dream world. So you can stand above dreams and give help. You need to say to her, just as if you are talking with her normally, that she must feel any love for anyone and keep it alight like a candle. Also to think of anything that she received in love from anyone - things such as something learnt from another.

From you try to remember times of love and closeness. And hold her close to you in the remembering. See the film What Dreams May Come. It explains so much.

Tony
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 05:00:51 PM by Tony Crisp »

amitsharma

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 10:28:59 AM »
I want my mother to come in my dreams. How can I make that happen?What all steps or prayers will help?Please guide me a little about this sir..
And Thanks a lot sir...God Bless You...

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 05:18:20 PM »
Amit – It is so easy that usually we cannot believe that we have the power to communicate with our dead by just speaking to them. Also the power of your mind and emotions is tremendous. Just do what I have explained and your mother will come to you in your dreams, not straight away, but it will happen.

Say to her, “Mother, you have been caught in a terrible dream. Imagine yourself when you felt love. Our attitudes create our surrounding while dead. So you and I together can free you.” Then tell her you love her and will hold her in your thoughts.

Tony

amitsharma

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 11:54:14 PM »
Thanks a lot sir...God Blesss You....take care...