Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: forest path  (Read 4233 times)

Dreamtime

• View Profile
forest path
« on: June 03, 2014, 02:45:46 PM »
Hi Tony,  I had this dream recently and I'd love to hear your interpretation. I feel like it has important meaning and it sits in the back of my mind and keeps popping up for consideration. The dream dictionary has been helpful but I'm still not sure how all the symbols fit together and their significance for me, especially at the end of the dream.

In the dream I was on a forest path, moving along at a good pace and there were other people on the path but then I started looking for a side-trail where I could go my own way - like a private path. I remember looking for areas off to the side of the trail where the grass had just been pushed down a little bit as though people had gone that way before but it was not a formal walking path. I sensed that I was looking for a secluded space for solitude away from the main path. I went off the main path and very soon found myself at the edge of the forest on a huge, mountain cliff that was overlooking a whole town. The 'big picture' view was absolutely breathtaking and seemed more like the view you would have from an airplane it was so expansive. The town seemed so far below me. What my attention was drawn to was a giant pool in the town that had a couple of whales swimming in it. There was a person swimming with the whales as well as a very playful dolphin. They were all moving very slowly and gracefully together almost like a dance in the water and it was so peaceful and beautiful to watch. Watching was so captivating that it almost seemed to put me in a completely serene trance like state. I am especially wondering about the personal significance of the end with the cliff and the pool and how it all fits together?

Thanks
Lynne

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: forest path
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 09:51:43 AM »
Lynne - The forest path is one that has been taken since humans began to wonder what they were. In India for instance great beings arose in the middle of such jungles, they arose from simple people.

“Now I saw the mystery of the jungle - something coming out of the jungle as I sat in existence. It was my own connection with all things, and I felt myself melting back into it. This was very gentle, and I realised it was deepening as I got older.”

The private path is one in which you are not simply following a direction many take, but are following your own guidance from your Core. Of course a few others have taken it also, but it is the path of the Hero/ine. I salute you.

The wonderful view is the result of taking the path that has led up the mountain - the mountain within you that opens to experiences of enlightenment. It often gives a view of your own life, seen all at once and from a different perspective. Therefore you see something you probably missed living close up - the wonderful pool. The pool is the place of life, and if we enter it consciously we share awareness as one species, the pool of communal awareness in which animals and plants exist, in which we all exist prior to the development of personal awareness, of having a personality. But it is a promise that if you bathe in the pool, share it with the whales and the dolphin you will have the ‘pool of consciousness’ as well as the personality. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/kundalini/

If you imagine yourself in that pool you may re-experience being in a ‘completely serene trance like state’. But if you haven’t yet used the http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson it really is worth persevering to learn it. As you can have a waking lucid dream state in which you can realise the depths - amazing depths - your dream is revealing to you. Perhaps also see http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/clicking-on/

Tony