Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: security guard dream  (Read 4870 times)

Dreamtime

• View Profile
security guard dream
« on: June 18, 2014, 01:41:45 PM »
I'm not sure what to make of this dream.... I was at some kind of industrial factory in what looked to be some kind of central control center area just witnessing what was going on with the staff. Some men came and stuffed one of the security guards into a pure white sack and he was still alive and wiggling around. For some reason nobody was there to see them take him hostage and I especially recall how incredibly white the fabric of the bag was. I then saw that they were taking him down this long, deep stairwell to the basement and I wasn't sure if he would live or if they might kill him. I didn't feel afraid or really concerned about what happened to him. I'm not sure why, but I felt a sort of indifference. The man's disappearance was noticed but a man in a higher-up position told the others that he must have just walked off the job to avoid raising any suspicion about what really happened to him. I had a sense that he had discovered something that they didn't want him to know and it was related to something they were planning.  It was almost like it was above his clearance level somehow. Part of me just knew this but I remember in the dream I wasn't too concerned over it because I felt it was beyond my control.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: security guard dream
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2014, 08:23:43 AM »
Dreamtime – You start off in an area of yourself that is dominated by the money making attitudes in industry that we are all immersed in. Obviously the security – the self-preservation function in you has been covered up by a white lie. It has been carried off to the unconscious – the basement – where it is hoped it will be forgotten.

But your dream creator thinks otherwise and is showing you what you are doing. I believe the message is that you have deadened your feelings so you would not react to what was going on in you. Another white lie is of feeling it was beyond your control.

So what are you up to that you are covering up?

Tony

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: security guard dream
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 08:07:28 AM »
Dreamtime – My experience of dreams seems to be that there are not different levels of meaning – although we often think of it like that because that’s how our thinking works. I see that dreams – or at least the unconscious - expresses  as all at the same time. The Australian aborigines call it the ‘all-at-once’ time instead of the ‘one-thing-after-another’ time. This is because they experience Dreamtime as the past present and future coexisting.

I feel that it is often necessary to cover up who you really are for many people.  But it would be good to have a  place where you can be the natural you. Recently an old friend visited me – I have lived alone for some years and seldom have visitors – and he asked a question. I immediately burst open emotionally with tremendous wonder and enthusiasm, literally shouting out the wonder that I felt. So I know from experience of dreams and life that underneath our social repression we are all wonderfully passionate creatures. Unfortunately we seldom have a  chance to discover it.

There are very few places where this is possible. After 17 years of having that freedom from being in a LifeStream group and being able to laugh, cry, shout with anger and being touched by joy, I only occasionally have that same opportunity.

I know it is often difficult to practice alone, but doing the http://dreamhawk.com/body-and-mind/the-arm-circling-meditation/ might help you in this, and see if you can follow through with it.

Tony