Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Eye of God  (Read 4785 times)

daydreamer098

• View Profile
Eye of God
« on: May 17, 2011, 06:49:57 AM »
I had this dream a few days ago and woke up crying.

It started with me next to a road and there are dozens of other people around, candy was being thrown around. It was night and my cousin was next to me with her camera and she said "Hey, look at the moon". There was a barn obstructing my view so i took a few steps to the side and saw it. The looked gigantic compared to what it looks like on a normal night. I grabbed my camera from around my neck and started taking pictures of it then I had looked away towards a house where a lot of people were gathered and there was loud music playing. When I turned back to look at the moon it now looked slightly smaller but it had a ring of fire around it. I immediately got scared and said "It's the eye of God" I remember being frightened and I started running towards the house and everything started melting. When I get to the house my mother is running out carrying my son and I ask where my husband  was and she said that he was in the house and couldn't get out by this time the whole house was engulfed in flames. My mother handed my son to me and he was in a baby sling asleep and somehow i manage to get a car out of the garage. For some reason [this is where my dream goes from scary to weird] I have a mermaid in the back of the car which is a station wagon. I turn left on the road and stop to see a car behind me with a coffin as a sidecar going the opposite way but a biker guy was sitting up in the coffin staring at me. Then I make it to a building and go in the bathroom lock the door behind us, i put the mermaid in a bathtub and theres a detached shower that i pull back the curtain and see a stuffed bunny doll.
Then I woke up.
The one part of the dream that stuck out the most to me was the moon and the "ring of fire" around it and me being scared and almost automatically saying "it's the eye of God".
After having this dream I started looking up "the eye of God" and I came across a picture that I think the Hubble space telescope took of a nebula that has been nicknamed "the eye of God"
http://s633.photobucket.com/albums/uu56/cjay57/My%20Favorite%20Creepy%20Pictures/?action=view&current=eye_of_god.jpg&currenttag=creepy%20pictures
so imagine that ^ with the moon in the middle of it.
I have had no prior knowledge of that nebula nor have I ever seen a picture of it until after I had my dream.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 09:37:28 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Eye of God
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 10:28:01 AM »
Daydreamer – The start of your dream shows you in a happy and open attitude, and for some reason you were led to ponder about the old question, “What’s it all about?” And that was shown by the Moon. The Moon then becoming surrounded by a ring of fire and you knowing it was the Eye of God.

The Eye of God suggests you are being looked by God. And because everything in a dream is an image indicating something in us, we have to understand the God image.

Having dived into such things it to find what they represent, what most people call God is level of awareness we all have but few of us experience. We use the word but we do not dive into it. Here is one man’s experience of exploring his dream image of God.

At this point I experienced the living God. I had been aware of this God before, but never in such detail. It was experienced by me as the buzzing, radiating consciousness of all creatures. It was the united consciousness of all people and creatures everywhere. Not simply an aggregate of influence, but a living unity of consciousness. In the dream “we” were praying to this God, which is at the same time, oneself and more than self, and I here understood how such prayers work or fail. Because this God is not simply separate people doing things in the outer world, but collectively is unified effort, and is both the individual and collective consciousness. It can therefore both receive, be influenced by, and influence, individuals and groups. But because it is the collective being, its buzzing being is concerned, if that is the right word, with communal interest, with the whole, with the individual in their relationship with the collective. There are many levels of God - but for some people, this appears to be the absolute God.

So, to translate that into your own dream it is that that collective human experience or consciousness was looking at you. Being looked at like that was a fiery experience. It burnt out the small interests you had under the fiery glare of this massive interest, an interest that saw your place in the whole. And it saw your place as caring for your child, and even leaving behind your husband.

Then the mermaid; Is your birthday between February 19 to March 20? Even if it isn’t you need to take care of your intuitive impulses. In fact this whole dream is a breakthrough for you into anew realm of experience. That eye in the sky is only at the beginning of its influence.

The stuffed bunny shows you still with a childish interest or feelings.

Tony