Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Most Unique Dream of my life!!!!! WOW!!!  (Read 4583 times)

srychlik

• View Profile
Most Unique Dream of my life!!!!! WOW!!!
« on: May 29, 2014, 08:47:34 PM »
I woke up and this dream flooded me.

I was in a opening like a prairie or field and there was white smoke everywhere. I thought I was alone except for the native American drumming. An old woman grabbed my hand and led me through the smoke, there was a tribe of elders smudging and playing drums. The woman led me through the crowd who seemed to be expecting me. As I reached the front before me in this field stood an eagle emerging from a pile of coals and ash. It stood in a flight position and showed me its underside of its wings. then it came to me walking and as it looked into my eyes it flew up and rested on my shoulder. We looked into each others eyes and saw in them the reflections of the other and simultaneously looked into the far distance.

Then I woke up. It was so real the sights sounds and smells lingered with me as I entered consciousness. I could hear the drums in the distance and the lingering smell of white sage.

I have never had a dream so vivid since the tornado dream I kept having when I was a young child.

Oneironaut76

Re: Most Unique Dream of my life!!!!! WOW!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 07:57:38 PM »
Beautiful! Did you need feedback on your dream? I love it,when I have dreams that spill over,with their sensations and smells,into waking life. Such precious experiences!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Most Unique Dream of my life!!!!! WOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 10:14:07 AM »
Srychlik - I tend to see this as a dream of initiation - but it can only fulfil its full purpose if you fully enter the dream. See http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/clicking-on/ and http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

The eagle was also the wonderful Pheonix - the you that can rise from the ashes of the old you into a new life. It also indicates that it is a cyclical regeneration.

Looking into its eyes indicates you have the latent power of seeing beyond what your physical senses allow.

You are obviously born in the US because you are using the symbols of initiation from the heritage of your land.

A great dream with much promise.

Tony