Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Not sure what to call this....  (Read 5861 times)

everythingsmagic

• View Profile
Not sure what to call this....
« on: May 10, 2011, 02:20:04 AM »
So I wake up this morning and the first thing that comes to mind is this mental image of a man smiling at me like he was happy to see me.Then I realize he's from a dream I just woke up from.Anyway thing is  he wasn't really  human looking.He had a face like i said he smiled,had a nose and eyes just no clothes or body hair just a silhouette of a man who was made up of  blue energy and stars.I don't remember how I got to this point in the dream.At first I was seemed really confused and afraid in my dream because I was just floating there in the darkness then I realize I'm in space because of all the stars around me it seemed very real because of the feeling of panic,not knowing where I was or how I got there .As soon as the feelings of being  confused and afraid set in is when I see this man.He rushes toward me and smiles like he's really happy & excited to me and I remember thinking how beautiful his smile was.He reaches his hand out toward me he tells me not to be afraid that I'm safe and he wants me to follow him,but he doesn't say anything I just know what he's thinking we didn't need to talk to communicate.I take his hand and all of a sudden we started moving really fast we were flying,floating around the stars it felt like as I was moving I was picking up energy from all around me.The energy I picked up while doing this is hard to explain.All of a sudden there is alot of energy between me and this man as me and him float around.I start to realize that some how I know who he is and when I realize that I know him I feel so happy and he feels happy....pure happiness between us.We let go of eachothers hand and started chasing eachother like it was a game.Felt like we were two kids playing .All of a sudden things slow down and the two of us are swimming through his sea of  energy that was dark red and deep blue/purple in color.I start losing the sense of what he's feeling and I start feeling this warm sensation in the center of my chest ....and I think this is where the dream ends.And come to think of it I was in the same for as this man in the dream I just didn't notice

**EDIT***

I did some research and it turns out  that the "sea of energy" we were floating through was a nebula...makes sense since my dream was about being in a galaxy and the even cooler thing is I found a picture online of the Lagoon Nebula that looks like what I had seen in my dream.Im not really into any of this stuff so why I was dreaming about it is beyond me

and thank you Tony for taking the time to reply to my other posts:)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 12:10:42 AM by everythingsmagic »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Not sure what to call this....
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 10:05:26 AM »
Everythingsmagic – Well, it seems you are one very lucky girl. For it wasn’t an external galaxy you were flying around in but inner space. And it seems like you found someone – out of the body, and probably dead – who loves you and you him.

That is a very special thing to do, and that you were almost doing it bodiless was saying that you have a lot of qualities you have not owned up to.

The energy is everywhere in the inner space you were experiencing. Also it is an expression of what you were both feeling. It sounds like you friend is easy about being bodiless, and so assumed a body to make you feel at ease – “just a silhouette of a man who was made up of blue energy and stars.

Somehow I feel that he is there to teach you, guide you and lead you. And in the future you need not wait for sleep to meet him He is beyond time and space if he knows bodiless existence. So all you have to do in future is to remember the moment when you realised how beautiful his smile was, and open your mind to receive anything as in telepathy.

The fear and confusion is a natural part of going beyond what you had known. It shows how real it was for you, and you passed through it and beyond.

Tony

everythingsmagic

• View Profile
Re: Not sure what to call this....
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 10:45:39 PM »
Thank you very much for the interpretation and advice Tony :D