Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Baby Butts  (Read 4283 times)

Romanov

• View Profile
Baby Butts
« on: June 21, 2014, 07:43:13 PM »
Hi Tony,

In this dream, I don't know where I have gotten this baby.  But I am wiping its small, firm butts of this few months old baby (maybe a boy, not sure) while he is lying on its stomach.  I am then trying to straddle it on my hips, and somewhere, I am running around excited & happy, showing him off to people (maybe my sister). Then the focus is on the baby, who is chinky-eyed, sitting seriously some place, and then he starts to smile slowly.  He is naked, bald and happy!!

The background of the dream was blue.

Thanks
Romanov

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Baby Butts
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 01:59:46 PM »
Romanov - It is certainly your own dream baby. But you were not aware of it forming in you and giving birth. But that doesn’t matter because you are caring for it now.

Such a baby is formed in you, whether a dream child or one taking on the weight of a body, is a birth of the whole of creation. For aren’t we ourselves, our very bodies, formed out of the ideals or pains we have, and the influences deep in you is also the mystery of the universe, and the bodies of old stars?

That is why your baby has chinky eyes and sitting seriously and smiling. The Chinese look is an indication that  your dream baby can grow into and aspect of you that has great intuitive wisdom and insight. So you are blessed.

Tony

Romanov

• View Profile
Re: Baby Butts
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 08:37:59 PM »
Amen to the blessing!
But its a pull and push situation, Tony.  Trying to get to the bottom of oneself, some days it works, other days, its difficult to get out of the wilderness of the past!

And thank you!  I hope I will keep taking care of the Chinese baby, and not lose it some place.  Right now, for good or for bad, I am taking the red convertible for a ride...

Romanov