Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Strange Dream - Warning Graphic  (Read 3763 times)

summerwinter26

• View Profile
Strange Dream - Warning Graphic
« on: June 19, 2014, 10:17:20 AM »
Hi, I'm new here.  Hopefully you or someone else can shed some light on this somewhat disturbing dream.

The dream began in what seemed to be a spaceship (  ::) ) .  It was kind of cluttered and I was in there with an unknown man.  We were just floating around and then he told me I was pregnant. (I'm not pregnant)  Then the dream switched and I was watching a show with marionettes.  But the marionettes were some old friends of mine (each dressed in a different colored harlequin outfit).  They also each had totally different hair.  I sat and watched the show and took a sharp tool and began sectioning off pieces of my left thigh near the knee and removing it.  (I've never cut myself or anything like that).  The dream felt real.  I felt pain when dragging the knife where I'd make the cut, but when I starting actually removing pieces it didn't hurt.  Sorry for the graphic nature...any ideas? 

Thanks

SW

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Strange Dream - Warning Graphic
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 09:12:05 AM »
SummerWinter – Well my impression of your dream is that before you dreamt it you were thinking/feeling/experiencing something that prompted the dream.

It shows you in the inner world, a place beyond the normal rules and forces of the physical world. It was a world cluttered with various ideas and feelings and an unknown man. He probably represents both the part of you with insights and the doer. See http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/inner-world/

You are pregnant because you are travelling inner space, and so a new part of you is being formed and will be born some time. See http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/questions-2/#WomCreative

The cutting of the leg is about you slowly and methodically undermining your background strength and confidence. Ones background strength is often difficult to be aware of. It is the silent partner which enables you to do things without questioning whether you are capable or not.

Tony