Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Yoga and Between The Classes Studio Cleaning  (Read 7119 times)

ticice

• View Profile
Yoga and Between The Classes Studio Cleaning
« on: June 23, 2014, 05:36:37 AM »
Today we have yoga studios with classes scheduled one after the other, is there a need to somehow clean the space between two yoga classes; is there a possibility to "catch" something and I am not talking about cold..
I think they should use a sage or similar..

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Yoga and Between The Classes Studio Cleaning
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 08:06:15 AM »
Ticice - Rituals such as using sage are only things that help you believe you are clearing the space and help you feel better.

But of course all it is doing is changing your feelings, and if you can do that yourself it is much better. The blackness you felt, if you can allow yourself to imagine going into it until you feel the wuietnes, and then let the interference's drop into it, that is an ultimate clearing.

Tony

ticice

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 06:19:47 PM »
Tony,
Thank you, will try doing it, I feel little disappointed because `i really believed that sage cleans the space, as a matter a fact, i love it, I used once a black sage and afterwards had felt an unpleasant energy emerging in the room..
Ticice

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 08:23:01 AM »
Ticice - True sage probably has a clearing effect on your mind - but that is the point I was making -it makes you really believe.

Also our inner world is dominated by images/symbols, and the black probably had negative associations for you.

Sorry, I can't help being a bit too technical. But having see the same thing done in China and Japan with very different smoke from very different things I started looking for the common denominator. In China they use any old incense - just pull the smoke over their face as a sign of cleansing. Also in Japan I was lucky enough to have an interview with a woman priest who was in charge of a temple.  It seems our physical actions with the right intention is the major factor. The same with making the cross in Roman Catholicism. It is the belief. In the New Testament, Jesus is reported as saying that it wasn't him who healed the woman, but her belief did it.

Tony

ticice

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 08:20:00 PM »
Tony, would not say, black is good for me so and so most of the time wearing it  :) but there is an American Native store where I live and from time to time I just go there and take what calls me and that time it was a black sage.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2014, 08:24:40 AM »
Ticice - I was talking about black in dreams. Remember in dreams we are in almost an alternative universe, and everything works with symbols.

In general black indicates unconsciousness - not evil.

Tony

ticice

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2014, 12:08:29 PM »
Thank you Tony