Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A choice to make - A dream of great significance  (Read 4007 times)

Pavon

• View Profile
A choice to make - A dream of great significance
« on: June 24, 2014, 05:25:52 AM »
Dear Tony,

Me and my fiance were having second thoughts about proceeding with marriage and last night he prayed for God's guidance. He had a dream which we both believe as a sign from God (as we prayed for a sign). However, we fail to understand just which way to take it without being biased. Here is his dream, if you can help interpret I will be utterly grateful.

"I was driving on a dirt road and I was stopped by a woman standing under a tree. The woman looked alot like my girlfriend however her face was slightly different and her legs were bare/nude. Though her body and features were alot like my girlfriend but I cant say for sure. So, I stopped the car and she asked me to take a different road (the road was forked at that end and she asked me to take the second one) and expressed her intent to travel along. Also, it was bright where she stood while other places were dark and she stood on the right side of the road".

If you can help interpret this dream for both of us, I will be very thankful. I didn't know who else to go to but you. Please advise.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 06:53:35 AM by Pavon »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: A choice to make - A dream of great significance
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 07:35:49 AM »
Pavon - The girlfriend is  your girlfriend. Dreams often use other people because we are not seeing clearly ourselves. The dream goes on to say stop your drive toward marriage and take a different approach. In other words stop questioning and simply go on being friends for a while.

The bare legs suggest you still find her attractive.

Your girlfriend is the light of your life - shown by surrounded by darkness. She want to travel with you on the adventure of life, and then as time goes by you will realise what a good match you are and then make a decision. But be aware of the change that occurs in your life which is not far ahead - the fork in the road.

Tony

Pavon

• View Profile
Re: A choice to make - A dream of great significance
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 07:40:36 AM »
Thank you Tony, as always you are a great help.
God Bless you.