Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Fearfull Experience  (Read 5901 times)

ticice

• View Profile
Fearfull Experience
« on: July 01, 2014, 02:40:00 AM »
Hi, immediately after went to bed I felt somebody grabbing me, pushing me down to bed with enormous strength not allowing me to get up. My urge was to desperately get up! This hold on me was as hard as a steel and it came all over me and even in my back at kidneys level. And now I feel somehow anxious...
 :-[ well, not to proud to admit it  ::)   

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Fearfull Experience
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 09:24:58 AM »
Ticice - I believe that dreams are part of a self-regulatory process that aims at either teaching, showing or reminding you of something.

We believe from our culture that we not influenced by anything except other people, illness and all the other common things people believe. But in fact you are an outcrop of the most incredibly force in the world - the force of Life. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/life-living/

So I believe that you are experiencing a demonstration that there is something bigger and stronger than you that can enter your life. Call it what you like - Life - the Unconscious - The Mystery. It is only the bigger you announcing itself in a harmless way. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/what-we-need-to-remember-about-us-3/#Reaction and if you scroll backwards from that to entry We lose Control and our Voluntary Muscles are Paralyzed it will explain even more.

There are a series of Chinese drawings that depict this stage of our personal growth, at one point the person - you - find themselves confronted by the Ox - the inner force of natural Life - and trying to control it, only to find it is much stronger than them.

So you are on the path on a fascinating journey. Do not be anxious. If you have not already done so see - http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/lifes-little-secrets/

Tony

ticice

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 05:43:48 PM »
Tony, thank you, Before starting to read would like to say that I have already experienced voluntary muscles as paralyzed during my Yoga Nydra meditations so I was just able to surrender and wait to pass, and now to reading....bye

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 07:57:22 AM »
Ticice -Meeting the paralysis is a great start, but when something moves beyond that it is another step.

I never know how much you or others have 'been there before' but I think or hope Life's Little Secrets will be informative.

Tony

ticice

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 08:15:43 PM »
Yes, it moves within

ticice

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2014, 08:54:27 PM »
Hi again, I had plenty of being moved experiences and now While running just enter the shape coming to the surface and be it until it is released, I see this as a stress relief but also letting go....also breathing and being moved by breath...actually whatever needs to be released just comes up to my conscious. Par example I did your exercise with bird and a cage and to my surprise saw my self as an eagle, a huge one with small cage around my chest and me bird outgrowing it but still keeping it
So next time while running this vision came with cage to be released what I did by letting the cage sink slowly the way it wanted deep in to the earth to be dissolved and by doing it I realized my roots as being me too. All was happening in the woods so I connected with all the roots and all the way to the atmosphere of life and activity in Brasil football stadiums and collected enough support and confidence to spread my wings. And than I felt the power of wings as a force from the hearth coming from my legs powerful enough to grab an animal and take it high up to the Ands.
So, this is a beautiful life, thank you....