Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: what do dreams mean?  (Read 7260 times)

diana965

• View Profile
what do dreams mean?
« on: April 28, 2011, 09:15:34 PM »
hello, i was wondering what do dreams mean? does it depend on what you are dreaming about? my son has been dreaming about the number 29 and his daughters and wife. he has been dreaming that something bad is going to happen to his wife. he dreams of his daughters, nothing bad just the color of their eyes. can you tell me what this means? do dreams have anything to do with Christian's and Non-Christian"s, or can i buy some books that would help him? i cant send them to him, the publisher has to and they have to be paperback? my son's dreams are constant, and when i went to see him, it seemed like his dreams are bothering him to the point where he believes that these things are going to happen. but i got to tell you, when he dreams or has these certain feelings, he is usually right and when he says it outloud it happens, it may be a few days when it does happen but it does happen. it's kinda weird to me, that he can do this.  what is this called? da-za-vu? or what?

diana965

• View Profile
CAN ANYONE ANSWER ME?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 02:09:12 AM »

hello, i was wondering what do dreams mean? does it depend on what you are dreaming about? my son has been dreaming about the number 29 and his daughters and wife. he has been dreaming that something bad is going to happen to his wife. he dreams of his daughters, nothing bad just the color of their eyes. can you tell me what this means? do dreams have anything to do with Christian's and Non-Christian"s, or can i buy some books that would help him? i cant send them to him, the publisher has to and they have to be paperback? my son's dreams are constant, and when i went to see him, it seemed like his dreams are bothering him to the point where he believes that these things are going to happen. but i got to tell you, when he dreams or has these certain feelings, he is usually right and when he says it outloud it happens, it may be a few days when it does happen but it does happen. it's kinda weird to me, that he can do this.  what is this called? da-za-vu? or what?
[/quote]

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: what do dreams mean?
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 03:21:38 PM »
Diana - Seeing you here again I realise that you really need to know.

Numbers can have a personal or symbolic significance. For instance we may have had three children, so the number three in a dream about children could be connected with our feelings or fears about them - but three has generally been seen as the troublesome triangle in love, or the child, mother, father threesome. So a number may refer to a particular year of ones life; the number of a house; the months or years that have passed since an important event; your family group - or have a general significance such as indicated in language - i.e. three’s a crowd; seventh heaven; nine days wonder, etc.

But numbers like 29 are usually very personal, and connect with something he has experienced that only he could associate with. So you would need to ask him what he remembers when he thinks of 29. It is obviously important to him. It might be something about his age or an age of someone.

Tony

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2011, 04:54:42 PM »
See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-in-your-dream/ as this is one way of finding the real meaning in your dreams.

Tony

diana965

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2011, 02:54:44 AM »
thank you Tony, i would like to buy that book? would you know if barnes and noble sells it?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com