Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: hello  (Read 6411 times)

jen123

• View Profile
hello
« on: July 06, 2014, 10:30:51 AM »
Hi everyone

Thank you for such an amazing website Tony Crisp and Facebook I have recently connected with. It continues to support me in ways that surprise me and offer me a much needed alternative perspective on my own views of what llife ought to be. And thanks to others that share their dreams for interpretation it inspires mr to be braver in my sharing!

Currently I am stuck with a dream I hope you can help me with. It was two experiences in cars. The first one I am in the car and water starts leaking in from the top and I can't figure out how it could have gotten in as I didn't think cars could have leaky roofs! And the second I have to pull over as I have car troubles and someone I work with happens to be driving behind me so I ask them to help. There is sand in where the water goes and I ask himhow it got there why he is fixing it that way and he says its has come up from underneath the car the lid can be lifted and it gets out but it can get in and get stuck. So the car is fixes but I notice the sand is still stuck in the water container/pipe.
Thanks for reading. For some reason I always think the car dreams are meant to be the simple ones but I find them the hardest to decipher they seem complicated but I know full of useful information. Jeni

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 08:39:20 AM »
Jen - Thanks for being so enthusiastic.

I will try to answer your dream later, and will post it when done.

Meanwhile there is a lot on the site, not only from me, but from so many people.

Bye - Tony

jen123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 10:42:00 AM »
Thanks Tony  :)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 09:21:20 AM »
Jen - I feel your car represents a feeling that often comes from being in a car - a sense of protection from the weather, changes of temperature and other people. A feeling of security and even comfort. Perhaps also a feeling that you are in control of your life as you are in control of the car, for the car does what you want from it, and you can choose where you want to go.

That things get into this feeling - the water and sand - can be irritating or even a bit anxious causing. The sand is still stuck in the water container might be that the water/emotions and feelings are still niggling an irritating you. So ask yourself what it is that is causing such feelings. What is it that has got into you? See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-understanding-your-dreams/

And thanks for your what you said about the site.

Tony

jen123

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 09:26:04 AM »
Hi Tony

Thanks for this it is very helpful. For some reason I was associating car dreams with negative and daunting but now having taken in what you say about being in control and the feeling of being protected whilst in the car I can see a different perspective. Yes and irritations sometimes I feel as though life is full of these annoyong irritations that never seem to go away which I think your right they are clogging up my engine perhaps!

And thanks for the link very practictal advice   :)  jeni